What Happens.

How It Really Is.
Please log in to read the full chapter

      "Is Youngbae back?"  Seunghyun walked through the front door, sliding off his jacket and walking to the living room.  G-Dragon rolled his eyes and pointed to the olders' shared room.  Seunghyun walked to the room and opened the door, disappointed that it was empty.  He huffed and walked in, slamming the door behind him.
      He changed out of his dress clothes and put on something more comfortable, sitting on his bed.  The place was never exciting if someone was missing.  Even if Youngbae was here, there would still be something missing.  Seunghyun fell back and checked his phone.
      'Babe, I'm sorry but they are keeping me in France for another day and won't be able to have a date night with you.  I love you and please be patient.'
      The man sighed, now very displeased with the outcome of this day.  He answered his lover and crawled under his covers.
      'It can't be helped, hurry home.  I love and miss you.'

      Youngbae opened the door to the dorm two hours after arriving into Korea, sliding off his shoes and entering quietly.
      "Where have you been?"  Jiyong asked from the couch, standing and folding his arms.  "Seunghyun is pissed and won't leave the room.  I hate that you always disappoint him.  I hope-"
      "I'm sorry, mother, I texted him and told him I wouldn't be here for another day, he'll be happy that I begged them to let me come home.  Is he sleeping?"  Youngbae calmed the leader.  Once again, G-Dragon rolled his eyes and pointed, falling back on the couch.  Youngbae bowed jokingly and walked to the bedroom door, hesitating then cracking the door open.  The hallway light lit up the body laying in the bed, silently dreaming.  The body covered up, disturbed by the light.
      Youngbae snuck in and changed, trying not to disturb his lover who was so innocently laying in bed, asleep.  When Youngbae crawled in beside the older, he gave him a kiss on the forehead and hugged him to his chest.
      "Bae."  He murmered, digging his face into the younger's bare chest.  He smiled and his short black hair, knowing he was still asleep.  Seunghyun squirme

Please log in to read the full chapter