What Ends.

How It Really Is.
Please log in to read the full chapter

      "Thank you for shopping here today!  I hope they like their present!"
      "I do too!"  He called back to the store attendent, stepping out of the store.  Youngbae flagged down a taxi and got in, telling him where to go.
      As they rode, the taxi started to go slower, and soon just stopped.  Youngbae looked up and there were cars everywhere.  "Sir, I'm sorry but there's some bad traffic through here.  I hope you didn't have a certain time to be home."
      , Youngbae thought, Seunghyun and Jiyong are going to kill me.

      Seunghyun got off the plane and his phone.  When he read the time, he smiled and knew he had to get home.  He had said he would get in an hour ago so Youngbae had to be home then.  Since that promise the younger had made, the older knew that the man would be right there waiting.
      After an hour of collecting his bags and such, he headed home.

      "If you really need to get home, you can walk there.  You'll make it in ten minutes if you do."  The driver told him after being in traffic for two hours.
      "Okay, how much do I owe you?"  Youngbae asked, getting his wallet out.
      "Nothing because we didn't even get anywhere."  The driver smiled.  Youngbae thanked him and got out, weaving his way to the sidewalk.  Once he got there, he started to run back to the dorm, knowing Seunghyun had to be furious.

      "He hasn't come, yet, Seunghyun."  Jiyong told him.
      "What?"  The deep voice asked, dropping his suitcase.  He ran to the bedroom and opened the door.  Empty, once again.  He went in the bathroom, nothing.
      "I told you."  Jiyong said from the doorway.
      Seunghyun sat on the bed and sighed, undoing his tie and letting it fall with his jacket.
      "You shouldn't let it get to you."  Jiyong tried to tell him.  Seunghyun wasn't listening, he was too focused on not bursting into tears.  Nobody thought this, but Seunghyun was nothing when he was with Youngbae.  He became the girl when they were together and they both loved it.  Now, Seunghyun was broken hearted and just wanted to cry and eat ice cream the rest of his life.  Youngbae promised...  He thought as he watched Jiyong leave the room.  I didn't think he would do this, I must not be the most important thing to him.  He watched the door close behind the leader.  He must not love me...

      Youngbae called his lover for the nth time, resting at the crossing for him to 'walk' across.  It went to voicemail.
      "Aish!"  He exclaimed, giving up.  He was a block away and knew Seunghyun had to be angry and ready to kill him, or crying his eyes out.  He should've thought of the gift earlier.
      "Sir, are you-"  A person started to ask him when the light turned green and he

Please log in to read the full chapter