#5 - Nam Woohyun : My Angel

Hello Mr Perfect 10 !

Nam Woohyun POV

"Dude,I heard your step brother going to get married.Look at you! you're a player while he's just a lame jerk that know zero about girl.You're losing to a loser." Myungsoo facial expression become tense.Knowing him I know this is he's having mental breakdown and as usual I would make fun of it.Yeah!Much to be a .

"You know what,I'm going to club this night.Are you joining me?" L just look straight forward.Actually his mind floating to last night incident.He can't forget his step brother aka his cousin (since his mom marrying his dad brother's) happily claim Yuri as his future sister-in-law.It's killing knowing his brother had known her before.He hate to see that smile on his step brother face when he announce that he is going to disscus about their marriage with Yuri today.'Seriously,is it me or Yuri is to foolish to see how annoying he is.I'm better.No,I'm superb than him.'

"L"

"L"

Huh! This dude are going to all out tonight.Better call Suzy.She know how to tame him.Sometime,I think L is stupid because he can't see the perfect girl just in front of him.Suzy and L fit each other.But both didn't make a move.They just keep friend zone since we're in elementry.My hunch saying one day both will be a great couple.

"I'm going back to the office.Tonight like usual." L just left.The food that he order weren't touch.

"Yah! Who's going to pay this?!" I bawl attracting the customer.

Ignoring them,I just open my phone and check my schedule for today.No meeting.Great! I don't feel like going back to that hell.Yes,I,Nam Woohyun hate to work in that company full stop!

"Woohyun!" I heard a familiar voice calling me.Turning my head to the direction.I saw lovely couple next to my table waving at me.No! Why?Why this happening to me?This is karma for trolling Myungsoo.God please forgive my sinned,I promise no more trolling after this,just please tell me this just a nightmare."My eyes blinking rapidly while my head keep shaking in disbelief.

"Nam Woohyun! Here sit with us.It's been awhile we didn't meet each other."The couple just squel cheerfully.

I'm not going to-

Yah! Leg why are you dragging me to them!

Please anybody save me!

"Sit here with us.We had a lot of story to share." Yoona happily drag me to the sit.She's holding me with her soft and silky hand.I'm dying with her tempting figure.

"Ahem" a voice suddenly breaking no shattering my lovely sweet moment with my crush.Seunggi sending a death glare at me.Such a brat!

"So,how you're life?Still a player?" The intro is stricking me.Seriuosly dude,are you declaring the 3th world war cause I'm gladly will accept the challenge.

Feeling the tense,Yoona laughing to attract both from being a stupid jerk argue bout useless.

"Hey,do still remember my best buddy,Yul?" Yoona trying to break the ice.My eyes feel on her warm and comfort eyes.My mind suddenly floating to the mysterious girl that Yoona talking about.

"Yes,why?" I'm curious why Yoona suddenly mentioning that girl.As I know she is passive and doesn't talk much.Yoona and her relation are really close.

She give me tricky smile.


How can a word can change my entire life.

Im Yoona,how could you!

I'm right now sitting alone waiting for Yoona so call best buddy.

Where is she? She's already late for our first 'date'.Bwahaha! This is my chance to walk away.I push the chair try to stand but stop when suddenly an angelic voice echoe in my ears.My gaze fell on an enchanting lady with a perfect body line and flawless face.Her wavey hair on her left shoulder flowing beautifully.She's wearing a simple 

Am I already in heaven?

She just crack a smile.Did I to loud?

Yah,pabo! go and pull her chair.Are you trying to fooling yourself?

She smile and thanks me.That is the sweetest thing I ever heard from a girl.

Yoona?

Just forget her.This better than I could ever imagine.I'm in cloud nine!

I might look insane right now because my lips keep smiling.I can't stop it and I would stop it.

Myungsoo,I have meet my destiny!

Cause your my destiny~ woo~

Yuri POV

Seriously that ahjumma going to pay for this!

I swear your wedding dress won't fit you!

Im Yoonaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragging my feet to step into the famous italian restaurant with  a heavy  heart.This is the reason I hate talking to person that named IM YOONA.

Glancing at my watch,I knew that I'm already 10 minutes late.Even I do this unwilingly but being late is not my habit.Usually I'm the first one in the meeting room.Well,his first impression toward me must be horrible.Blame Suho,his the reason I'm late.

Playback the scene 

"Black Pearl"

My step become faster.

OMO!

Only one person that call me that.

It's Kim Joonmyun.

Keep running if you want to rest in peace.

"Yul,stop running away.We need to talk." His voice is like a barking starving dog chasing it prey that would be me.

"NO" I yell without caring others passer by.

"But-"

"I'm already late for a date!" Running toward my car quickly and drove away leaving him alone staring at the ground dumpfoundedly.

Is he ..hurt? Am I too harsh? 

His face showing how disappointed and hurt when I talk bout dating.

Wake up,Yul.Keep strong! Don't let lose to him.It just an act!

"I never believe in man.Not even you.You're just my ex-bestfriend.If you never that three words things won't be like this.I'm sorry." I speed up to the Glory restaurant that be run by Jessica.It a famous italian reataurant that serve the best sphagetti.

End flashback

"Yul" A warm hand touch my hand.I glance at the owner.

Flirty!

I pull my hand away and turning my face to the waiter that serving the food.I didn't remember ordering Ballognist sphaggeti and apple juice.

"Sorry I order for you since you look distracted.If you didn't like it,we can make another order." He smile sincerely.

I just reply with another smile.

"You know what is the most ravishing things in my life? It'syour smile." He chuckle while I'm giggling.

Somehow I feel delightful.He really good in words.

"Can I take your picture to prove all my friends that angels really exist?" He wink playfully.

"Such a sweet talker." Playfully I gigle.

We start talking about everything start from works then lates news.I feel comfortable talking with him because we shared a lot of common habits.He is cool type of person.Most important he know how to make me laugh.

 


Finally I can update peacefully.How's this chappy? Hope you like it XD

I'm sorry actually I forgot to unhide this chappy.Mianhaeyo*bow

Thank you for voting,subscribing and commenting *throw all the gif

Bwahaha~