#3- Kim Joonmyun : Black Pearl

Hello Mr Perfect 10 !

"Yuri-ahh,where had you been?It's long time seeing you." Sooyoung hug me.Let me introduce my second best buddy.She is a plastic surgeon and own hospital.We start beeing distant when she reveal that she's marrying Jung Kyung Ho.

Yes

Jung Kyung Ho

He's our senior.

I have a crush on him when we're in high school.It's my first time liking somebody.Just LIKE not LOVE.My heart is like a stone and I have a reason for this.My family is well-known.Yes,people respect us.They might thinks Kwon's family is fantasticly faboulous but it just an ACT.Loving family and perfect parents? LOVE?

It's not in my vocabulary.No such things in my life.I learn that money is everything!

My parents?

They don't love each others.To them their marriage is like a drama.And I'm one of the actress in this drama. my life is!

"Yuri"

"Yuri"

"Kwon Yuri" I feel a hand shaking my shoulder.

Yeah! Keep daydreaming Yul.Your life never been as perfect as you think!

"I need to go.My hubby need a hand.Our little Young Hee miss his eomma.Bye,see you again."

With that, I'm been leave alone.

She's already has a son with Kyung Ho while me..just standing on the street alone.

My feet drag me to a club.

EXO Club

I stand there for a few minutes thinking wheter I should walk in.I'm not really familliar with this kind of place.

Sigh

Maybe I should walk in.Just for tonight!

As I about to walk inside a hand dragged me.The owner is a man.I can't clearly see his face since the place is dark.Omo! Where is he dragging me to? 

"Yah!Who are you?Why are you doing this?" He stop.We stop infront of BMW i8.He open the door and gesturing me to enter his car.Like being hypnosis,I just follow.He drove the car.

The atmosphere is sureal.No words.Too silence.

"Why are you going in there?" He eyes focusing on the street but I know he's questioning me.

"Who are you?" I won't give his answer before he anwser my question.

He sigh.

Silence again

The car stop moving. Oh,red traffic light.

This is my chance to ask him.I turn my gaze to him.His face look calm.He's wearing all black.

His figure striking girls heart.Charismatic,good looking and gentleman.This guy has all quality women wanted.Without realising,I'm already drooling with his charm.

Kim Joonmyun POV

I chuckled at the astonishment on her face.Maybe she just realize my attractive looking.I'm not blowing my own trumphet,just stating the fact. 

My phone start ringing.That must be Mrs Kwon.She's so worried when Yuri didn't turn on the family meeting.

"Hello,Mrs Kim.Yes,she's with me.Alright.It's okay.I'll bring her home."

She stare at me with puzzle face.

"You're mom calling me.You know,she's worried when you didn't show on the family meeting." She face turn horror.

"By any chance...are you..Kim Joonmyun,Suho?" I flash a big and bright smile.She's so cute when surprise.I should do it regularly.

"Oh my!" she gasp in horror.Her eyes widen.

Cough.

"Yul,your house." She still like the old Kwon Yuri,like to daydreaming.

Being the gentleman I open the door.

"Thanks,Suho.Bye.Drive safely." She said in one breath.I chuckle looking at her cute action.

Before she could go,I grab her arm.

"Tommorrow,3 p.m. at Black Pearl Cafe.I'll be waiting for you." I wink at her and release her hand.

She quickly run without giving any annswer.

"I'll will always waiting for you,my black pearl."