#4- Kim Joonmyun - Running Bride-to-be

Hello Mr Perfect 10 !

                                                     

Pink is for Yuri                                                                                                                                                                                                 Blue is for Suho

                                                                                                     ~Narrator~

                                                                   Both of them can't sleep that night.They keep rolling on the bed.

Ahh! I can't stand this anymore.Why? Why he's back?

                                                                                                                               She's gorgeous like usual.I miss her so much.Finally I can meet my girl.

What did they talk in that family meeting?

                                                                                Our parents had already discuss about our engagement.She must be suprise.Keke~ I love that cute face

Oh!My~ What should I do? Should I go tommorow? 

                                                                                                           I'll be waiting for you my black pearl.Please come!There's a lot thing to discuss.Only us.

Please!Don't talk about the past.I don't want to think about it.

                                                                              Until now I still love you even how much you push me away.I had try my best.Please accept my love,dear.

How many time I told you.Love is just fairytale.

                                                                      Love is not something you finds,it's something that find's you.Sometimes the hearts sees what is invisible to the eye.

Why? I just want a perfect life.And with money,it's all happen.

                                                                           Love is not a thing.It not sold on the mart nor the street. It's come naturaly went you realize about it's occurrence.

How can I know when will it occur?

                                                  There's no special place or time.When it comes,your heart beat swiftly,the butterflies in your stomach flies gracefully and you feel like the earth stop moving for awhile.

 

It's that what you feel?

                                          The most precious thing in my life is you.The most extraordinary incident in my life is meeting you.The magnificent tale in my is falling in love at you.The most miracle words is 'I love you too' from you.And the most gruesome event in my life is losing you.


Yuri POV

What should I wear?

This is girls most dilemma.I don't know what exactly to wear.

      

All of them look formal.Seriously,!Suho will thinks I'm being too formal with him!

Black Pearl is just a place to relax and savor the tantalizing aroma of fresh coffee.How much I miss that place.Since I back from LA,appa directly announce that I'm the one that going to replace him.It's a little bit depressing because there's no more childish Yul,just Miss Kwon.Aish! Back to root,why can't I found any casual outfit? Look like my busyness concuring my life.

 

I'm ready! I'm hot right? Bwahaha~

My phone bipping.Checking my phone.Yes,I success to make that crazy Myungsoo hand back my phone.Serve him right!

To : Yuri

From : Unknown number

Are you already finish? I'm on my way to your place.Bye~

-your love-

 

I know who's the sender. It's Kim freaking Joonmyun aka Suho!

Better run away!

I walk to my car with a big smile.Yes! He's not here yet.I still have time to run away from the awkwardness sitting in the same car with him.The open widely gesturing to walk into it.But a freaking crazy man who is Suho grab my hand and drag me to his car.

How can a man be so gorgeous than me?! His handsome and cute in the same time.This is not right.So not right!

I'm Kwon Yuri won't fall for him.

No.

"Why you want to meet me so badly?" I stare at his charming facial.Why everytime I look at his face the calmness welcoming me? Am I already insane?

"It's wrong to meet my future wife?" His angelic voice echo in my mind.See? I'm hallucinating again.

WAIT A MINUTE!

Did he just said FUTURE WIFE?

ME?

"Pardon?" I'm just fantasize.Maybe I'm lack of sleep and I'm ti-

"Yes,you hear it right,my future WIFEY" He emphasize wifey part giving electric shock all of my system.

WHAT HE JUST SAY??? MARRIAGE???

"Stop"

He turn the attention on me.

"I said stop the car" I'm still controlling my rage so please Suho,I don't want you to be burn from my fire rage.I'm going to explose.

"STOP" I scream histerically.Due to the shock he almost hit the front car.

I open the door and walk out like a mad person.My pony hair already messy.People at the street watching me like I'm doing puppet show.

Can you ever imagine how I really need a paper bag to cover my beautiful face.

Anybody?

Give me a plastic bag!

Fine!


Muahh~ Thanks for the vote,subscribe and comment.Love you guys LOL

Our Yul gif time~