#2-Kim Myungsoo:Gentleman

Hello Mr Perfect 10 !

Kim Myungsoo POV

The meeting is smooth even thought it is a little bit awkward to me.No wonder she success in business.Professionalism is the key.She didn't bother to talk about the incident.

All words that come out from her is business,business and business!

Like a robot -.-

As a business women she amazing but as perfect women she is the worst.After the disscusion end,she directly walk to the exit.Being a gentlman I am,I open the door for her.She finally stop and stare at me.I gulp.This gonna be the end of my carrier.Junmyeon will so gonna kill me after that my dad.

I want to die peacefully.Not this way!

"You" Yuri point directly at my nose.My hand shaking.Please forgive me,you uncivil women Miss Kwon gorgeous Yuri.I'll do anthing for you.

"So you are the infamous player Kim Myungsoo?" she laugh maniacly giving me dumpfounded.Seriously this woman must had mental record.Aish! Poor Mr Kwon~

"How can Yoona had crush on you.You just a little brat that act like kingka.Kid,don't mess with me." Her face changes 360 degree.How can she laugh then suddenly being serious?Such a bipolar!

"You mean Im Yoona is your friend?" Seriously how can she be her friend.They are like vanilla and chocolate.So opposite.Yoona is bright girl and of course she's beautiful different from Yuri.I mean Yuri is beautiful but she's a little bit SPOOKY.

I guess somebody need some help..Let's Mr Gentleman teach this woman.

"This is my card.Give me a call.I would love to hear your angelic voice Miss Kwon."  -wink- 

She just make that irk face.

"Wow! Guess what?! Mr Womanizer is try his luck on me.But so pity.He's playing with the wrong person." She fake laugh.

So-like-I-care Miss Kwon freaking Yuri.I'll make sure you're gonna be pleading at me one day.WE'LL SEE!

"If I'm being you this is my opportunity to get my pink phone back." This time I will try the last weapons.

Her eyes blink rapidly.She must be thinking hard.Serve her right!

"Fine" She snap my card then straight away to her car.

My smile beginning to crack.This is just the intro.Welcome to my world,my dear.Yuri.


How's this chappy? I hope you guys enjoy.Next will be who's turn? Just wait ok.

A/N : Intro for every four of them will only 2 chapter then will be continue.You got it? It mean you will know how Yuri meet them in every two chapter.Am my explanation is intelligible?Hope you understand ^_^