#1- Kim Myungsoo:Nasty incident

Hello Mr Perfect 10 !

"Too tall"

"Too short"

"Too thin"

"Too fat"

"Too feminine"

It's been 15th date but still nobody can fulfil my Mr Perfect list.All the candidate are Yoona and Seunggi friends.They had arrange all the date romanticly but end up horrendously.Yoona keep nagging at me how awful I am when it come to man.She said I have to open a little bit so that easily to find a suitable man to marry me.Am I desperate? Of course! Im Yoona my best buddy is going to get married with Lee Seunggi her beloved boyfriend.BUT that won't happen if I,Kwon Yuri didn't manage to find a man in this year.I had waste 6 months and I have only 3 months left! Otteoke?!

"Yuri,are you listening or not?" Yonna rage.

"Yah! I'm talking to you." She bawl giving dirty look from the others.She bows and apologize.Serve her right!

"You are really embarassing.And not forget,annoying~" Yoona shot death glare.I just rolled my eyes.How Seunggi can bear this ahjumma? She only know how to nagging and raging.Maybe he was to blind to see that.What a blind love.Poor that man~

"You are the reason I'm being like this.Your age are getting older not younger.You should right now be with a man beside you not eating with me!" Her volume had reach 100%. People just shook their head .What a shame!

"It's your 100 times saying that word.Don't you have other things to discuss? I'm dead bored with you." Yoona eyes widen.Her face turning to red chili.Smoke out from her ears.Her head is going to explose in a few second.Better run away! 

I slowly pack my things and bearing my handbeg.I stand up and run before she could catch me.

Huh! What a relief.

Checking my watch,I still have one hour before the appointment.What should I do? Aha! It's my cue to walk alone without annoying ahjumma beside.What a wonderful life.

My eyes capture a very beautiful yet attractive dress.My feet swiftly made the way the shop.My eyes focusing to the ravishing dress until a man bump into me.Seriously not this time! Hurriedly I left that man (who is lying on the ground) and straight to the shop.Hehehe~ 

Simple but beautiful.I love it.Perfect for Yoona's wedding ceremony.I take it and try.The sales girl keep saying I look gorgeous in this dress.I should meet the boss and up her wages.Keep it up!

But that's not long enough.Suddenly a man show out from somewhere and point directly to my dress.His whispering to the sales girl but his gaze on me.The sales girl noded and smile brightly.He gave something to her and she vanishied just like that.That man approach me.His face look familiar.Where did I meet him?

"Maybe this could help you to remember." He shove a pink LG G3 phone.My eyes blinking rapidly.Isn't it look familiar? I check my pinky Prada handbag.What the ****?! His mouth form a smirk.If I can swipe that smirk.

"You left this went you bump and just walk away leaving me dumpfounded on the floor with those people staring at me."He's explanation enough to make rewind the scene.I grab my phone from him but he wave it on the air so she can't get it.Her brow meet.

"You though I would easily give it to you after what you have done? Sorry dear,the answer is no." He cross his arm and pose like a model.I roll my eyes and check my watch.Thirty five more minutes left.

"What the big deal?I'm busy.You are wasting my precious time mister." He's amused face really annoyed me.This man more annoying than Yoona.I should recommand this two.

"Preety but stupid" He shove my head.This is so not happening! My temperature is 100 degree.My blood boiling and my stomach is barking to attack that moron.He just shove my head with his dirty hand.That is so not happening.

"Yah! Don't you ever lay your dirty hand on me." I burst out.How can I stand with this moron?! 

"That what I feel when you left me.Poor your boyfriend.He must tormented with behavior." He shook his head and make that simpathy face.This man really blowing my patient.

Breath in.out.

He laugh like maniac.Cool Yul.That just stupid brat.You are not going to fight with a lower IQ person.

"Give my phone and we are done." I'm dead serious.No more play.I'm already late.

"Nah! I will give it but not now.See you soon." He left me without saying goodbye.Who cares about his goodbye.My phone is my priority,Not that .He just left with my phone.Just wait one day I will get my revenge.Just wait and see.

************************************

MYUNGSOO POV

Bwahahahahahaaha

Serve her right! How dare she rudely left me on the floor.This is my first time meet a crazy yet beautiful woman.She has very attractive looking but shame.She leak of attitude.And as a gentleman I'm going to teach her about manners.How lucky she is.I,Kim Myungsoo,voluntarily is going to teach that woman to act like one.

As I walk.My phone ring.I totally forgot that I have an appointment to attend today.Thanks to that uncivil woman.I'm late.

Panting hardly.Finally I reach the hotel.I'm going to meet KY owner which is now own by elegant and lovely Mr Kwon's daughter.Many people had talk about her. She is optimistic and dedicated in work.Her hardworks had build this company name solidly in the international trade.Impressive.Her outstanding success really impress me.But,she don't have a boyfriend.I wonder why.From all heard,she is perfectionist who really strich about man.How creepy.Maybe I can melt that wall.I'm known by my charming looking and manners,SEE? Girls loves me,boys awe,moms want me to marry their daughter and dads offer me to be their inheritor.

Suddenly I heard the chair in front me be pull.When I lift my face,my jaw dropped.No way! 

"Are you by any chance is Mr Kwon's daughter,Miss Kwon Yuri?" She shot me a death glare.

I'm dead.


Hello! Another oneshot to go.Hope you enjoy~

Comment,Subscribe and Upvote is most welcome.Thank you *bow*