Happy Birthday My Evil Prince :D

Our Moments (Kyula Couple)

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

“Hyung, can’t we go there after my birthday? Beside, our schedule will begin on 4 February.” I ask to my manager. I really hope that he will grant my wish, because I want to spend my birthday with my special girl, Bella.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think so.”

And my wish is breaking now. Just like I thought before, Hyung wouldn’t allow me. Huh… I think I have to spend my birthday with my hyungdeul only. No Bella means nothing special…

I really hope I can spend my birthday time with her. Because for this year, I already have a girlfriend, not like the other years when I was still single. But I guess… it’s only hope now. Our schedule is tight, and there’s no way I can cancel it.

“Kyuhyun-ah, don’t be sad like this! I know you must be really want to spend your birthday time together with Bella, right?” Leeteuk hyung asks me as he’s patting my shoulder. I just give him a small smile.

“But our ELF are important too. They’ve been waiting for SS4, so we have to give our best to them.” Add him again.

Yeah, Leeteuk hyung was right! ELF and SS4 are important.
But… Bella…

~deo meoreojiryeogo neomu aesseujima imi nae momeun jogangna
kkaejyeobeoryeosseo nega wonhaetdeon daero
nege han georeumdo deoneun gakkai gal su eobseo~
(Super Junior – Storm)

I look at the ID caller before I pick it up. It’s Bella…

“Yoboseyo…”

“Mwo? Jigeum?? Wae??”

“……………”

“Oh, ne arasso… eoh, Gwenchana.”

“Ne, Annyeong!”

Perfect! Now Bella has to go to USA with her father. And that means she can’t celebrate my birthday party. Huh… poor you, Cho Kyuhyun!
Siwon hyung comes and sits next to me. “ Wae?” I ask, because I can feel that he’s been looking at me for quietly long.

“I’m the one who should ask you that. What happen to you? You seem in a bad mood now. There’s something wrong happening?”

“Bella has to go USA now. It means she can’t celebrate my birthday party.” I say, almost like a whisper.

“Aigoo Kyunnie-ya… OK, eventough that she isn’t go to USA, but it doesn’t mean that she can celebrate your birthday, right? We’ll go to Taiwan tomorrow.” Siwon hyung says as he looks at me.

‘Aish jinjja… I hate to admit it, but Siwon hyung is right.’

“Am I right?” Siwon hyung looks at me, waiting for my answer. I just nod weakly as the response.

Ahh… It’s totally different from what I’ve planned.

(Kyuhyun’s POV End)

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

_IN KARA’s DORM_

Bella and Jiyoung were in KARA’s dorm. The others KARA’ member weren’t there because they had their own business and schedules.So, there were only Bella and Jiyoung in the dorm.

“So, you lie to Kyuhyun oppa?”

Bella smiled widely as she nodded her head. While Jiyoung just looked ta her bestfriend with a surprised stare. “Wow, I don’t expect that you would do that. Seems like you got his evilness now.” Jiyoung said as she laughed.

“Hahaha… yeah I think so.”

“Hmm… by the way, I’m still kind of confused about the present. What should I give him?” Bella asked.

Jiyoung put her finger on her chin, she was thinking. “Ah, how about if you give him something that he often wears?”

“Often wears?”

“Yup!”

Bella thought about what her boyfriend favourite thing beside PSP. Because she knew that a lot of people, especially ELF and SparKyu, will give him PSP. So, she wanted to give something else.

“Ah, I know it!” Bella said with an excited tone. Jiyoung gave her a question look. Bella smiled at her and she told her about her present to her boyfriend, Kyuhyun.

“I think I will give him a branded watch. I realize that he often wears watch. What do you think about it? Owh, and I’ll also make him a birthday cake.”

“Nice! I’m sure that he’ll love it!” Jiyoung smiled at Bella.

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

_AT AIRPORT_

All of Super Junior’s members were sitting on the sofa in Airport’s private room. Almost all of them seemed to excited about this journey. That was because they would do SS4 in Taiwan. They couldn’t wait for any longer, because meeting ELF and sing infront of them are they favorite part of being Super Junior’s members.

Yup, almost all of them enjoyed this journey, beside Kyuhyun.

He’s been in bad mood since he knew that he couldn’t spend his birthday time with Bella. And now, he couldn’t contact Bella.

“Maybe she’s busy with her father. You know that they rarely meet each other.” Said Siwon.

“Ck, I know. But… ah forget it!”

“Hey, where are you going?”

“Bathroom.” Kyuhyun replied shortly before he walked away from Siwon.

Shindong came and sat next to Siwon. “Uri princess is daebak! She can make the evil maknae become like that.”

“Hahaha… you’re right, hyung!”

 

 

 

*****


 

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

Practice practice and practice…

Gosh, I’m so bored with this activities!
Tomorrow is my birthday. I’m gonna be busy with my schedule. And the worse part is I still can’t contact Bella. She already gave her number phone in America, but until now she doesn’t text me or call me. I tried to contact her first, but it was out of area.

I wonder how is she now… Seriously, I miss my princess.

The other hyungdeul seem not care about my problem. They keep busy with their own stuff. And it makes me more bad mood than before. Eunhyuk hyung is one of the caused who makes me bad mood. He keeps yelling and mad at me when I did something wrong on the dance.

Gosh, heaven knows that I can’t dance well! He doesn’t have to mad or yelling at me like that!

Arrrgghhh… this whole thing is totally drives me crazy!!!

“Ya Kyuhyun-ah! How could you do that dance wrong again, huh? It’s the 5 times!” Eunhyuk hyung shouts.

See, what did I tell you?
Annoying, huh?

If I don’t remember that he’s my hyung, I’m sure that I’ll teach him a lesson!

(Kyuhyun’s POV End)

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

Kyuhyun was totally in the bad mood now. He kept put his annoyed face all day. None of his hyungdeul seemed dare to bother him. Because they knew what would happen to them if they bother him in the situation like this.

All of Super Junior’s members arrived at their dorm in Taiwan at 9 pm. They felt tired after spent the day with some rehearsal for the concert, SS4. They went to their own room for take a rest. All of them except Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun didn’t enter his room instead he was just sitting on the sofa in their dorm.

Kyuhyun leaned his head on the sofa and then he closed his eyes. He sighed heavily when he remembered about what happened today. But then he remembered about Bella. He took his phone from his pocket. Who knows that maybe Bella text or called him.

‘Ahh she didn’t text or call me… I wonder if she remember that tomorrow is my birthday.’ Kyuhyun thought. He felt disappointed when he saw there was no message or miscalled from his yeojachingu, Bella.

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

Kyuhyun woke up when he heard some noises. It was his phone. He opened the message and read it.

Follow the blue sign!

That was what wrote on the text. Kyuhyun looked at the ID caller to knew who was that. But what he found was the Unknown number. At first, he didn’t want to care about it. Because he thought it might be a prank. But then the message came again.

You’ll regret it if you don’t follow this message. Something great is waiting for you…

“Aish jinjja! Why do I feel like I must follow this stupid message? Ah how about if this is just a prank?” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself as he looked at the text once again. He walked into his room.

“Mwo? Where’s Sungmin hyung?” Kyuhyun realized that Sungmin wasn’t there. That was almost midnight, there was no way that Sungmin went to somewhere.

Kyuhyun decided to enter his other hyungdeul rooms.

Empty…

All of the rooms were empty. Ok, not only the rooms. But the house were EMPTY! He couldn’t find anyone except himself in the dorm.

“Aigoo… where the hell is everyone??”

Kyuhyun remembered about the message. He thought for a while before he decided to follow the message. He came out from his dorm and found a blue star on the wall.

“Is this the blue sign?” He asked to himself.

He kept follow the blue sign until it guided him to the rooftop. He touched the door handle. And without any hesitate, he opened the door.

Brusssh…

The wind was blowing directly to his face as soon as he opened the door. He tightened his coat, because he felt cold. He looked around the rooftop. Nothing was there! Kyuhyun laughed at his stupidity. How could he was being fooled so easily by someone?

“Ah, nan jeongmal baboya! I don’t even know who that person is…”

Kyuhyun walked straight to the edge of the fence at the rooftop. He could see the night view of Taiwan. Not much different from Korea. He looked up to the sky and he could see a lot of stars up there.

“Such a nice view, but such a bad time..” He mumbled.

Kyuhyun looked at his watch. Almost the time…

“5… 4… 3… 2…” He began to count down.

TOR TOR TOR!!! (the sound of firework)

“YAAAY SAENGIL CHUKKAE URI MAKNAE!!!”

“Hyungdeul!” Kyuhyun said in disbelief tone. Yeah, he couldn’t believe that his hyungdeul planned this for him. He thought they didn’t care about his birthday. Kyuhyun couldn’t help but smile widely when his hyungdeul came one by one to congratulated him.

“Saengil chukkae Kyunnie!” Sungmin said as he hugged Kyuhyun.

“Gomawo hyung!”

“Saengil chukkae Kyuhyun-ah. Wish you all the best!”

“Ne, gomawo hyungdeul!”

“Wow, I can’t believe that you’re guys doing this whole thing for me.”

“Hahaha… you must be thought that we didn’t care about your birthday, right? Owh, and by the way, sorry for the rehearsal time. I was just prank you.” Eunhyuk said and then he hugged Kyuhyun.

“Ne, gwenchana.” Kyuhyun hugged him back.

“Okay... we have another special present for you, maknae.” Leeteuk said with a smile on his face. Kyuhyun looked at him with a curious look.

“Come here honey!” Shouted Leeteuk.

“Saengil chukka hamnida… saengil chukka hamnida… Sarangahaneun uri oppa… saengil chukka hamnida.” Bella sang as she walked to Kyuhyun, bringing the birthday cake on her hands.

Kyuhyun eyes grew bigger when he saw the girl whom he missed so much was standing infront of him, with a birthday cake on her hands.

“Saengil chukka oppa…”

“Gomawo.” Kyuhyun smiled at her.

“Make a wish before you blow the candle.” Told Bella.

Kyuhyun obeyed Bella order. He closed his eyes and made his wishes. ‘God, thank you so much for today because I can spend my birthday time with whom I love the most, hyungdeul and Bella. I hope I can be a better person in the future, have a good carier with Super Junior hyungdeul also and the important thing is… I can always be with her.’

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and blew the candle.

“Yaay saengil chukkae!!!”

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

_AT THE ROOFTOP_

(Bella’s POV)

Huh, finally everything is run smoothly. I’m happy for Kyuhyun oppa. I hope he’s having a great time now, with all of us around him.

We celebrate Kyuhyun’s oppa birthday party at the rooftop. It’s a good idea, I think. I’ve never had a party like this before. All of us is having a great time together now, and so does Kyuhyun oppa. He can’t stop smiling like a little kid since he blew the candle. But I’m happy to see it. I’m happy to see his smile. I hope he’ll always smile like this, and his smile will never disappear from his awesome face.

I feel something warm touch my hand. I look down and see Kyuhyun oppa is holding my hand. He turns his face to face me, and he smiles to me. I smile back to him…

“Gomawo.” He says.

“Cheonmaneyo oppa.”

“I thought I had to spend my birthday without you. But I’m happy that you’re here now. Cause everyting is not gonna special if you aren’t here.” Kyuhyun oppa says and success to makes me blushing.

CHU~~

Kyuhyun oppa kisses my cheek. Gosh! I can’t tell how nervous I am. I think my face as red as tomato now. I hear Kyuhyun oppa laughs to me.

“I like it when you’re blushing like this. Saranghae, Bella-ya…”

“Nado oppa…”

“Ya ya! Stop that lovey dovey act now. You both want to make us Jealous?” Eunhyuk oppa says. The other oppadeul laugh at us.

(Bella’s POV End)
 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

‘God, Jeongmal gomawo for all of this. I’m so lucky to have them with me…’

‘God, please take care of Kyuhyun oppa. Please protect him, and always give him happiness.’

'Saranghae my love...'

 

 

 

The End

 

 

Chingudeul, annyeong!
Well, i decided to not delete this story. Cause some people like it eventhough this story isn't good :D
Thank you for my reader who always read this story! i can't show how happy i am when i see you're liking this story :D

Please leave your comment on this chapter!

And this story, i dedicate for Kyuhyun oppa ^^

Saengil chukkae my evil prince! Hope you're having a great time in your birthday. And i'll always here to support you..