The Day When You're Sick

Our Moments (Kyula Couple)

_IN THE CLASS_

“AAAAAA KYUHYUN IS SO CUTE!!!”

“Ne, he is… I saw him close up, and he’s so cute. And you guys know what??”

“What?”

“TARA!!! I will go to SS4. Yaaay!”

“OMO!!!”

Bella only watched her friends from her seat. She didn’t seem interested about those kinda stuff. That wasn’t because she was jealous or something. It just that she often met Super Junior. Too often..

Wondering why?

That’s simple! That because she’s Kyuhyun’s girlfriend, the maknae of Super Junior. So, meeting Super Junior wasn’t really that big for her anymore. Instead, that’s a simple thing for her. Like her routine..

“Aigoo… jeongmal… I cant wait to see their concert. Eventhough there’s no Heechul oppa, but I bet the show will be awesome as always.” Said Yoori, one of Bella’s classmate. She really likes Super Junior so much, Super Junior is like a drug for her.

And sometimes, her action succeed to make Bella felt annoying. She always acted that only her who knew everything about Super Junior especially Kyuhyun. Yup! That’s right! She loves Kyuhyun so much.

That’s a good thing that she didn’t know that Bella is Kyuhyun’s yeojachingu. Because if she knew it, she maybe gonna kill herself.

“Ya, look at her!” Said Jiyoung to Bella.

“Wae?” Asked Bella.

“I can’t imagine if she knows the truth. Maybe she’s gonna kill herself.” Said Jiyoung as she laughed while her eyes were still looking at Yoori.

Bella followed Jiyoung’s eyes direction, looking at Yoori. “Hmm.. maybe you’re right. Actually I was thinking about that too." Replied Bella.

“You know what? I heard that she already made a couple name for her and Kyu oppa.”

“Jeongmal?” Bella widened her eyes, surprised.

“Ne. It’s KyuRi couple. Hahaha.. so silly right.”

“Hahaha.. ne, there’s only one which is REAL. It’s KYULA couple, Kyuhyun and Bella.” Added Bella again with a wide smile on her face.

“Hey, btw will you watch SS4?” Asked Jiyoung.

“Yeah I will. Kyuhyun oppa already gave me the ticket. Wae? Do you want to come too?”

“Ne, I really want to. But unfortunately I have a schedule on that time.” Said Jiyoung while she pouted.

“Hmm.. that’s too bad.”

 

 

*****

 

 

(Bella’s POV)

_AT SUPER SHOW 4_

Is it only me, or it’s true that Kyuhyun oppa looks kinda pale today?
Well, I think he’s not feeling well. I can see that his face looks pale and also he seems hard to breathe. Seriously, I think he’s sick now..

“Ya, don’t you think that Kyuhyun oppa is not well?” Asked Jemi, she’s my bestfriend beside Jiyoung. But she doesn’t know anything about me and Super Junior, especially Kyuhyun. Why? Yeah that’s because she’s also an ELF, she’s really fanatic about them. Almost like Yoori, but she’s still better than Yoori.

“Hmm… I think so.” I answer her while im still looking at the stage, or rather to looking at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun oppa even crying when he sings solo. It makes me feel so much worry about him. I think he too forces himself.

All I can do is pray for him. I hope he can survive until the end of the show. I want everything to be ok..

(Bella’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

_AT BACKSTAGE_

Kyuhyun felt really hard to breathe, he also felt dizzy. It felt like his head could explode in anyminute. But he just kept that by himself cause he didn’t want to make his hyungdeul worried.

Kyuhyun sat on the sofa in their dressing room, he leaned his head on the sofa. He closed his eyes, hoping that the pain would go away. But it seemed useless…

He felt sick since the morning, he even threw up before the show.

Sungmin who was just realized that Kyuhyun was sick immediately ran to him.

“Kyuhyun-ah are you sick?” Asked Sungmin with a worry tone.

“I think I am.. But it’s not a big deal, I already drank my medicine. So im pretty sure that the pain will go away soon.” Answered him.

Sungmin still looked at him, he felt really worry about his dongsaeng.

“I can tell the manager that you’re sick, so…”

“Ani… gwenchana hyung. Im okay! I just need some rest.”

“After this we’re gonna duet right hyung? Let’s go!” Said Kyuhyun again with a smile on his face, he hoped that Sungmin wouldn’t feel concerned about him again.

“Ne…”

 

 

*****

 

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

Bella said that she couldn’t meet me at the backstage because she’s here with her bestfriend. That’s so bad! Though I really want to meet her right now, but I can’t!

Aish jinjja!! It’s really frustrating!

“Where’s uri aegi, Bella?” Asked Shindong hyung. He always calls Bella aegi (baby) because Bella always reminds him of his sister.

“Ne, where’s she? I really miss her..” Added Donghae hyung.

“Bella can’t meet us, cause she’s still with her friends now.” I answer them with a weak tone. Honestly I still feel hard to breathe. And I think instead of getting better, my condition is getting worse.

“Kyuhyun-ah, you look so pale. We better go home now, so you can rest.” Said Leeteuk hyung.

“Ahh Bella-ah… I need you now…”

(Kyuhyun’s POV End)

 

*****

 

 

_AT SUPER JUNIOR’s DORM_

Kyuhyun couldn’t sleep at all…

He felt really pain. But everytime his hyungdeul asked him about his condition, he would always say that he’s fine. And they didn’t have to worry about him. But that was just a lie…

He made it up, so his hyungdeul wouldn’t feel worry about him. Kyuhyun knew that all of his hyung must be really tired after the show, that’s why he didn’t want to bother them.

“Kyuhyun-ah gwencahana? Do you need something?” Asked Sungmin. He just woke up from his sleep, and he began to feel worry again when he saw Kyuhyun’s condition.

“Ani… I just…” Before he could finish his sentence, he immediately ran to the bathroom. Sungmin who was still confused about that decided to follow his dongsaeng.

“HUEEEK!!!” Kyuhyun just threw up. It’s a good thing that he threw up right after he entered the bathroom. Sungmin Kyuhyun’s back, trying to make him better.

Kyuhyun kept throw up until he felt really weak. When he about to fell to the floor, Sungmin caught his body and rested him on the bed.

“Now you better sleep, ok.” Said Sungmin as he pulled the blanket to cover Kyuhyun’s body.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

_IN THE MORNING_

Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly, he felt so much better now eventhough his head was still dizzy.

“Annyeong oppa…”

“Bella-ah…”

Bella smiled to him while her hand was busy his hair. Her hand go down from Kyuhyun’s hair to his forehead and then to his cheek.

“Feel so much better now?” Asked Bella with a soft tone.

“Ne.”

“Ah im so glad to hear that. Mianhe I wasn’t here last night. You must be really felt pain last night.” Bella apologized to Kyuhyun. She felt really bad cause she wasn’t there when Kyuhyun needed her.

“Gwenchana.. But as the payment, you have to take care of me for the whole day. Agree?”

Bella smile widely “Ne.”

Kyuhyun felt so much better when Bella his hair and his cheek. So, he closed his eyes to enjoy it while his hand was holding Bella’s hand.

“Oppa… are you hungry, now? Ryeowook oppa already cooked you something to eat.”

“I don’t feel like eating now.”

“Wae? You have to eat oppa!”

“Shireo! I might be gonna throw up again if I eat.” Said Kyuhyun.

Bella kept persuade him to eat. “Oppa, how about if I feed you?” Offered Bella, she was hoping that Kyuhyun would say yes.

And……

“Ne, as long as you feed me.” He said while smiling like a little kid.

 

 

*****

 

 

(Bella’s POV)

Right now, Kyuhyun oppa is sleeping, he put his head on my lap. I his hair softly, not wanting to wake him up. I can sigh in relief now, Kyuhyun’s oppa condition is so much better. His face doesn’t look so much pale anymore. And also he can breathe easier now.

Kreek..

The door is open, and it’s Leeteuk oppa.

“Kyuhyun gwenchana?” He asks me with a low tone, because he doesn’t want to disturb Kyuhyun.

“Ne. He's better now.”

“Ahh… im so relief.. He couldn’t sleep well last night, and Sungmin also said that Kyuhyun kept in pain. We’re so worry about him.”

“Kyuhyun… he too forces himself.” I say while im looking at my boyfriend’s face.

“Ne.He's a hard worker.” Said Leeteuk oppa.

"Just same like you oppa." I smile to him.

 

*****

 

 

“Bella-ah…”

“Bella-ah…”

I hear someone is calling me, it’s none other than Kyuhyun oppa.

“Im here oppa.” I shout from the kitchen.

He just woke up from his sleep. His face and his hair looks a mess. He walks closer to me and hugs me, his action really looks like a little kid.

“Wae oppa?” I ask softly to him.

He turns to be a spoiled during his sick. Maybe he needs attention from me, or from people around him. Don’t forget that he’s still a maknae :D

He pulls my hand and we’re walking to the living room. We sit on the sofa. Kyuhyun puts his head on my lap.

“Do that again!”

“Do what?” I ask while im looking at him, confused..

Instead answering my question, he takes my hand and put it on his head.
Hahaha… I think I know what he wants now :D

I begin to his hair again.

“Why do you like this?” I ask to him.

He open his eyes and look into my eyes. “Molla… I just feel really comfortable when you do that. And the pain in my head is like disappears.”

“Jeongmal?”

“Ne, Im telling you the truth.”

“Geureu… from now on I will do this more often, so I can always make you feel better everytime you’re sick or tired.” I say to him while smiling.

“Promise?”

“Ne, I promise oppa…”

And with that.. he begins to fall asleep again. Aigoo.. he’s so cute when he’s sleeping like this. I can’t help but smiling when I see him sleeping like this. He looks like a baby, a cute one ^^

“Sleep well, oppa…”

Cup! I kiss his forehead, making him smiling in his sleep..

 

 

 

-The End-

 

Hi-yeom! :D
it's been a long time since the last time i posted Kyula couple story. So now, im back with a new episode about this couple ^^
I hope you'll like it!

Please do subscribe and comment! ^^

Thank you..

twitter @Kyula88