Kyula Couple (Wow… So Your Boyfriend Is…)

Our Moments (Kyula Couple)

Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Haneul, but a lot of people call me Bella. Cause that’s my western name. Im 16 years old girl, who has a lot of dreams and also hobbies. One of my hobbies is singing. Ok, you must be wondering why do I have a western name. That’s because im a half American, Japanese, and Korean J. I was born in United States and also lived there, but at the age of 14 I moved here, in Korea…

…And then, the story begins….

 

Kyula Couple (Wow… So Your Boyfriend Is…)

(Bella’s POV)

“Omo omo… Kyu oppa is so cute! He’s the cutest guy in the whole world!!”

“Aigoo.. Super Junior is DAEBAK!!!”

“YYAAA!! SungMin Oppa is MINE!! Don’t you dare to steal him from me..!!”

“YYYAAAAA”

Aish… they’re so annoying! You must be wondering what’s actually happening with them, right??

Yup! As you guess, they’re talking about Super Junior or I should say, they’re fighting to get Super Junior’s members. What a silly thing to do right??

Huh, if only they know my “SECRET”. I don’t know what are they gonna do to me..

Suddenly my cellphone rings, I take it from my pocket and then, smile appears from my face when I see the ID caller.

EvilPrince  is Calling…

I immediately answer the call.

“Yoboseyo oppa.”

“Hey, how are you? Sorry, it’s been a week since the last time I called you. That’s because im really busy with our new album and also prepare to comeback stage.” Said Kyu oppa to me.

Kekeke… yup That’s right! Kyu oppa is my belove boyfriend :D

Please don’t scream or bashing me ok!

“Gwenchana oppa, I understand you. So don’t worry. Im really ok by the way, what about you? Have you slept and eaten well?” I asked him.

“Everything is fine..” Answered him.

“Bella-ah!” Called him to me.

“Ne?”

“Are you gonna watch my perform on MUSIC BANK this Friday?”

“Ne, of course oppa. Beside, Jiyoung asked me to watch her comeback stage too.”

“Hmm.. ok, then! Glad to hear that. I actually really miss you Bella.. Nan jeongmal neomu geuriwo.” Said Kyuhyun oppa with him soft voice.

My face is blushing when he said that to me. Good thing that he isn’t here now, so he can’t see my blushing face. I don’t know what am I gonna do if he sees my blushing face.

“I… I miss you too oppa…” I said with a shy tone.

Kyuhyun oppa laughs “Hehehe.. finally you said that. I was waiting for you to said that. Ok then, see you on Friday! I should go now. Annyeong!”

“Ne, annyeong oppa!” I said and then I hang up the phone.

“Who’s that?” Asked someone to me.

I almost jump from my seat and immediately turn my head.

“Ahh, Jiyoung-ah! You made me shock!” I said while I pout.

She laughs and then move closer to me.

“Wae?”

“Yaah, just tell me the truth! Who was that?” Asked her curiously.

“Ani, it was nothing.” I answered her and then I open my book.

“Aish jinjja! We’re bestfriend right?? Yah, was that your boyfriend?” Asked her again.

I just keep silent and still reading my book. It makes Jiyoung feels annoying. She suddenly takes my book from me and hide it.

“Aish.. give it to me back! I want to study ok..”

“Don’t pretend to study! Just answer it, will ya??”

“Jebaaaal….” Jiyoung’s begging to me while she’s showing me her puppy eyes.

“It was my cousin.. Now give me the book, please..” I said to her. She gives the book back, and I continue my acting to pretend like im reading.

Jiyoung starts to play with her phone, while her face pout.

Mianhe, Jiyoung-ah… It just that, im too afraid to tell you the truth. Im not ready yet. Jeongmal mianhe, chinguya..”

(Bella’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

_IN THE CLASS_

The bell already rang, The students one by one go out from the class.

“Annyeong Jiyoung-ah, annyeong Bella!” Said MinYoung before she leaved the class.

Jiyoung and Bella were still packing their stuffs.

“Hey, You’re gonna come to MUSIC BANK, right?” Asked Jiyoung.

“Ne, don’t worry about that! Beside, im really curious about your new song, STEP”

“Great! Oh, and Super Junior will be there too!” Said Jiyoung with a cheerful tone. Yeah, Jiyoung and I are an elf. So, we’re really know a lot about Super Junior.

“Yeah I know that because kyu….” Bella stopped her word immediately when she realized that she almost tell Jiyoung about Kyuhyun.

“Kyu?? Kyu what? Kyuhyun from Super Junior??” Asked Jiyoung as she looked at Bella curiously.

“Ah.. ani.. it just… aish forget it! Kajja!” Said Bella. And then she walked out from the class.

Jiyoung just sighed and then she followed her bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

_AT MUSIC BANK_

(Bella’s POV)

KyuHyun oppa asked me to meet him at the back door of MUSIC BANK’s studio. Yeah, we should meet there because no one will notice us. I keep walking while im looking around, trying to find the back door. Actually, this isn’t my first time to come here, but it’s my first time to go to the back stage.

Suddenly,I feel like there’s someone pulls my hand. I almost scream before I hear him says.

“It’s me, Kyuhyun.”

I immediately turn my head and face him.

“Oppa! Why did you do that? You scared me.” I said while im pouting.

Kyuhyun just smiles and pinchs my cheek. “Mianhe..”

I don’t answer him, I pretend like im still mad at him. Kyuhyun oppa sighs and then he pulls me for a hug.

“Mianhe… nan jeongmal bogoshipo.”

BLUSH….

Aish Kyuhyun oppa… why are you doing this?? Don’t you know that you make my heart beating so fast?? Aigoo.. I hope he can’t hear it..

Kyuhyun oppa looks at me deeply and then he starts to get closer to me…

Omo.. don’t tell me that he wants to KISS me?!

Kyuhyun oppa come closer and closer until our noses touching. I close my eyes tightly, cause im so nervous. To be honest, Kyuhyun oppa is my first boyfriend. I’ve never had a boyfriend before, so of course I’ve also never had a kiss.

CUP…

I still close my eyes tightly, when I feel something smooth and warm press my forehead. I slowly open my eyes, and I see Kyuhyun oppa is smiling to me.

Omo… his smile is so awesome. I think I almost die to see his smile :p

“Wae? Are you disappointing, because I only kissed your forehead?” Asked Kyuhyun oppa as he shows me his evil smile.

“Mworago??!”

“Kekeke… I know what were you thinking.” Kyuhyun tease me.

Aish jinjja! Now, I can feel that my face starts to blushing..

Suddenly my phone rings.

Ah.. Thanks god!

“Yoboseyo Jiyoung-ah.”

“Where are you now? The show is about to start, you know.” Said Jiyoung on the phone.

“Ne, im already here. Im looking at the seat now.” I lied to her.

“Jinjja?! Ok,just to make sure to sit on the front seat, so I can easily see you.” Said her again, before she hang up the phone.

 

 

*****

 

 

Super junior performed was DAEBAK!! Yeah, no wonder they’re so famous even around the world. But KARA performed was great too. Im proud of my bestfriend and my NAMJACHINGU :D

And for me to be happy is... during Super Junior’s performed, Kyuhyun oppa was always looking at me and he also smiled. It made me felt nervous and also happy at the same time.

And now, im walking to Super Junior’s waiting room. Kyuhyun oppa just called me and he asked me to come there, because he said that all of oppadeul miss me. Beside, I want to congrats them for being a winner in MUBANK today.

(Bella’s POV End)

 

*****

 

 

“Aigoo… where is she??” Mumbled Jiyoung to herself as she was standing infront of KARA’s waiting room door.

“Why don’t you call her?” Gyuri gave her an advice.

“I did it eonni, but she didn’t pick up her phone. Im afraid, what if she lost or something.”

“Aigoo.. this wasn’t her first time to be here right? Don’t be to worry!” Added Hara.

“Aish jinjja! I guess I shoud looking for her now. Maybe she doesn’t remember our waiting room.” Said Jiyoung as she walked out from the waiting room.

Jiyoung stopped immediately when she saw someone familiar for her in Super Junior’s waiting room.

BELLA!!! Scream her in her heart.

She blinked her eyes for several times just to make sure if that was Bella, her bestfriend or not.

She saw Bella was talking and laughing with Super Junior’s members. They seemed so close to each other.

“Since when Bella knows Super Junior that well?”

“…And why didn’t she tell me about that??”

 

 

*****

 

 

“Eonnideul, Jiyoung-ah chukkae! Your performed was DAEBAK!!” Congrats Bella to KARA’s members.

“Ne, gomawo dongsaeng-ah!” Replied Nicole to her as she hugged her.

But, Bella realized that something wrong happened with Jiyoung. Cause she was only stood there and stared at her without any expression.

Bella walked closer to her. “Yah! What’s wrong??” Asked Bella curiously.

“Ani..”

Yah, what’s actually wrong with her? Asked Bella to herself as she watched Jiyoung.

 

 

*****

 

 

_IN FRONT OF BELLA’s HOUSE_

“Thanks for driving me home oppa.” Bella thanked Kyuhyun as she smiled to him.

Kyuhyun smiled back to her and then he her hair. “Ne, cheonmaneyo.”

When Bella was about to enter her gate, Kyuhyun pulled her hands and…

…..CUP~

Kyuhyun kissed her…

…But this time, Kyuhyun kissed her right on her lips.

It was just a quick kiss, but Bella still shocked and stood infront of her gate eventhough Kyuhyun was already gone with his car.

Slowly, Bella touched her lips. She still couldn’t believe about what just happen. But her daydreaming was being interrupting by a voice…

… a familiar voice…

“Aigoo.. aigoo… that was so sweet… I wish I can have a sweet moment like that too.”

Bella turned her head in surprised.

“JIYOUNG-AH!!!”

“Kekeke… what’s wrong with your face??” Asked Jiyoung as she laughed.

“H..How.. long have you.. been there?” Asked Bella with a nervous tone.

“Long enough to see everything.” Answered Jiyoung as she winked her eyes.

Bella just bowed her head. She was really embarrassing now. She didn’t know how to face Jiyoung now.

“So, you’re guys officially dating now?”

“Hmm.. ne.”

“How long? And why didn’t you tell me?” Asked Jiyoung as she pouted.

“It’s been a month now. I didn’t tell you cause im not ready yet. Mianhe…”

“Ok, im gonna forgive you. But… you have to tell me something!” Said Jiyoung as she looked at Bella with an evil smile on her face.

Bella felt nervous because of that. “Tell you what?”

Jiyoung told Bella to come closer to her, and then she whispered something to her.

“Tell me, How was the kissed?? Is it great and FANTASTIC???”

“YYYAAAA!!! Mwoya???Aish..”

“Yaa! Tell me?? Is it great right??”

“Molla..”

“Tell me!” Forced Jiyoung as she pulled Bella’s hand.

“Sirheo!” Said Bella. Jiyoung let go of Bella's hand, and then she took out her phone from her pocket.

“Huh.. this picture looks awesome. What if I put it on twitter?? Hmm that must be gonna be a BIG SCANDAL!” Said Jiyoung as she looked at the picture on her phone.

Bella felt curious about the picture. She turned her body and walked closer to Jiyoung. Jiyoung showed her eyes smile, while she showed the picture to Bella. Bella eyes grew bigger when she was the picture.

“YAAA KANG JIYOUNG!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???” Bella screamed loudly after she saw the picture.

It was her picture while KISSING with Kyuhyun just now.

“HAHAHA… That was cute, right??!" Jiyoung just laughed loudly as she was running away from Bella, leaving her bestfriend who was standing there with a pouting face.

 

 

 

-THE END-

 

 

Kyula Couple (Wow… So Your Boyfriend Is…)  = COMPLETE :D

 

So guys, what are you thinking about my first KYULA story?? Is it bad?? Im sorry if this oneshoot is too long. Because this is my first time to make a oneshoot.

But, I hope you’ll like it!

Please comment and also subscribe! Thanks :D

And see you on the next KYULA COUPLE story :D Annyeong!!