FRIDAY

7 DAYS

"Achoo!" Donghae winced as Jessica let out another violent sneeze.

"It's a good thing I made you stay home today," he scolded lightly as she reached for another tissue."Otherwise, you'd have snort all over your precious files. We don't want that now, do we?"

"Shut up," she muttered into the tissue.

Donghae's head snapped up at the sound of the doorbell.

"Can you get it for me?" Jessica half-mumbled as she blew into another tissue.

"Sure."

Donghae returned a few seconds later with a small bundle of flowers.

"Apparently, these are for you," he said, a hard edge to his voice as he handed over the colourful bouquet.

"What's wrong with you?" Jessica asked, picking up the angry tone in his voice as she reached for the flowers. "They're just flowers."

"That means someone else likes you too," he said, a frown on his face. "And they sent a letter as well."

Jessica pulled out a wooden block in the shape of a "Y" from in between the petals of a red rose and sighed. She hated not knowing what was going on. However, Donghae did.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do comment!