TUESDAY

7 DAYS

"Good morning, Sica ahh~" Donghae sang happily. "Are you excited about spending the day with me? Because I certainly am."

"I should be spending today's public holiday doing more paperwork at home, not going clothes shopping with you. I didn't even know guys went clothes shopping. I thought they just buy the first thing they get their hands on."

"Ah, but see, that's the thing. I want to look good for when the time comes for me to-"

"No, don't say it. I don't want to hear it."

"I was just going to say that I wanted to look my best for tomorrow night, but if you really want me to do that-"

"Okay, enough already! Just shut up and buy your clothes! I'm going home!"

"But I need your opinion~~"

"My opinion is that anything will look good on you, okay?"

Silence.

"Uh... I mean..." Jessica turned bright red as she tried to erase her previous statement.

"You are so cute," Donghae said simply, smiling as he pulled her closer to him for a hug.

"Oh, I found this on your doorstep this morning. It was already there when I arrived to pick you up."

"Huh? Another wooden block? But why is it the shape of an "A" this time?"

"Hmm.... who knows? Why don't you collect them and find out? I want to know too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do comment!