MONDAY

7 DAYS

"I hate Mondays," Jessica mumbled to herself on the train. "I always get the biggest work load on Mondays."

"That's because you're the most capable."

"...And since when were you so interested in my work issues, you erted outer space alien?" she appeared to be annoyed at his unexpected appearance on the train. "And why are you on the same train? I know for fact that your office is within walking distance from your apartment."

"Because I want to be with you, Sicaa~" he smirked. The needle on Jessica's blush meter rose, just a little.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?"

"Not really, unless you count being inside you....." the blush meter rose a little more, while the embarrassment meter shot sky high.

"G-Get away from me!" she punched him.

"I swear you'll be the end of me," he whined, rubbing his sore arm. "But that doesn't matter. I'll see you tonight right, Sica??"

"....Yeah I suppose," with a wide grin on his face, he got off the train at the next stop. She just managed to refrain from face-palming herself when she saw him waving from the platform like a lunatic.

"That alien drives me insane," she muttered, shoving her cold hands into her coat pockets as the train began to move again.

Huh? What's this wooden letter ''M" doing in here??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please do comment!