Guilty Taehyung is cute :3

Let's find out !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS done with their show. Taehyung so tired that he just want to landing on his bed. "Good job again guys. c'mon we get back. Taehyung, don't close your eyes yet." 

Taehyung just whine and the others just chukle. "uhhh. hyung, can you just wait for me for a moment. i want to go to toilet." Taehyung then just grin. Their manager just smile and nodded.

Jungkook just saw Taehyung's back dissapear and he just lean back on the wall. He take out his phone while waiting for his bestfriend.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi just chatting while waiting.

Jimin and Hoseok just put their shared earphone and Jimin played the music. They just grin and dance a little. 

The manager just shrug and watch his watch. Where's Taehyung? haish this kid.

/////b/////t/////s/////v/////

"Whoooo~ Whooo~" Taehyung whistle while washing his hand. He saw his reflect in the mirror. Then he grin cutely. He just sigh. 

"V-ssi?" Taehyung heard someone call him. Then he turn to the side he saw Daehyun sunbae aka his appa (^^) and Youngjae aka his stepmom (^^) smile at him. Then he greet his Sunbae with bow. "Annyeonghaseyo~ sunbaenim."

"Nae~ aigoo. so cute. How's your performance?" Youngjae pat his shoulder.

"It's great. Thanks for asking." Taehyun bow again. He cant just smile. He just feel very happy inside of him because his Sunbae ask him sincrely. 

Then what make he shock more is Daehyun sunbae ruffled his hair and grin at him. He reply back with smile. 

"I saw your member wait outside the room." Daehyun look at Taehyung in the mirror. Taehyung just tap his palm at his forehead. "Oh ! right ! i'm forgot. aishh~ too happy to meet you guys." 

Daehyun and Youngjae just giggle. "Aigoo~ we'll see you again, V-ssi. just take care yourself." Youngjae tap his shoulder and give a sweet smile. Taehyung just nodded and bow for the last time. "Nice to see you guys. I'm happy. Hehe. Annyeonggaseyo~" and that Taehyung just start jog direct to .

"He's cute." Daehyun smile at Youngjae.

"He really look like you, ya know?" Youngjae pinch Daehyun's cheek and laugh when Daehyun pouted. 

"Yeah~ that's why uri author want we to meet him in here, right?" Daehyun just pouted and cross his arm. Daehyun whine again. "And so many place we can meet, why must in the toilet? you so mean, author-nim."

Me : Daehyun oppa, just admit that Taehyung really look like you. and can you just think where you two should meet after the show? this is not a date ya know. aigoo~ so just shut and continue your role. thanks. 

Youngjae just giggle and show his thumbs up. 

/////b/////t/////s/////v/////

Jungkook saw Taehyung jog towards them. then he frown because his smile wider than before. "Hyung, why you late?"

"Aigoo~ someone miss me already?" Jungkook just look away and hide his blush. "Sorry kookie-ah, i've met Daehyun sunbae and Youngjae sunbae at the toilet. we just chat a little." Taehyung put his arm around jungkook's neck and start to walk. 

"Okay guys, c'mon we get back." Their manager just told him after he counted the member. 

"Jungkook, i want to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter