Mint Shugaa :3

Let's find out !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS went dinner to eat samgyupsal. Sometime Yoongi  always glance at his precious dongsaeng. But when Taehyung look at Yoongi, He immediately turn away.  

"Hey. Why our little alien quiet so sudden? you're okay?"  Yoongi tug Taehyung shirt and ask worriedly.

Taehyung just nod and give his small smile but his eyes never leave the table infront him.

Yoongi just pat his dongsaeng head and smile back. His heart beating fast but he just can ignored it. 

The food was being serve infront of them. Taehyung doesn't have appetie to eat. He just stare the meats infront him. 

Jin and Namjoon just look at each others before jin spoke to his precious baby Tae. "Tae-ah, please eat."

Taehyung snap from his world and look at his omma-hyung. His hyung give a bitter smile and point to his food. Taehyung just humming back and start to eat slowly.

Everyone just look worriedly at Taehyung but they just stay quiet. They know there must be something going on when the three went outside playing. 

Horseok sense an awkward feel, so he clear his throat to get attention. "Well.. there must be something wrong here, but i wont let it be awkward like this. Why dont we play a game?"

"Thats good idea, hyung. I'm in" Jimin raise his hand and smile like idiot. Everyone laugh at his behavior and they all nod except moody Taehyung. He just watch silently from the side.

Taehyung want to play too but he give up. He feel mad plus frustrated after he remind back the sence where he met his ex. 

Yoongi just watch silently beside taehyung. The brunette doesnt know that his hyung watch him from side. Yoongi can only sigh when he glance at his dongsaeng behaviour. He hate seeing taehyung being sad. He will talk later.

The group was done eating their dinner and headed to their dorm. There's chatting in the car but Taehyung doesnt want to get into the conversation. He keep his eyes closes.

Yoongi who was seating next to him, just watch him adorely. He want to wipe the sad from the younger's face so that the younger will smile. But he dont know how. How he wish he know what happen back then.

They almost reach at their home. Yoongi tap Taehyung's thight and whisper at the younger to wake up. "Tae-ah, we almost there.."

Taehyung just open his eyes slowly and start yawning cutely. Yoongi just chuckle and pinch taehyung's cheek. "Come on bud ! Wake up"

"H-hyung.. sleepy..."

"I know.." yoongi smile and rub the younger hands because damn ! Its cold !..

After 15 minute, they have arrive. The others get out one by one tiredly but still happy. Yoongi help Taehyung out from the car and hold his shoulder to support the younger. 

Jin tap yoongi's back and mummered thanks. Yoongi just smile and shake his head. He brought the younger to maknae's room (except:jungkook) to lay taehyung down. Jimin just watch worriedly and horseok just can smile bitterly.

"I hope taehyung will smile tomorrow. I hate ti see him like this to be honest." Jimin just sigh. Horseok nod agreement before he get change in their bathroom. 

"Go get change, jimin and wake taehyung up after you change. He sweat before." Yoongi get up and tap jimin's head before leave the room. 

Jimin only can sigh and nod understood. He wait from his turn to change while playing game in his phone. 

In other rooms,<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter