Maknae Jungkook :)

Let's find out !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay guys ! good job. you all can rest in waiting room. then, after i come back, we'll back at dorm. nobody go anywhere. got it?" Manager hyung just give warning to them. BTS just nodded and head to their waiting room. 

Taehyung just need to pee. he grab his thing and run away. he cannot hold it anymore. Namjoon as a leader just frown at . then he shout. "Kim Taehyung ! where are you going?". 

"Toilet !!" Taehyung shout back. and that Taehyung's body gone . 

after back from toilet..

"Hyung? sorry ~ i can't hold it" Taehyung just grin and that Namjoon nodded and pat Taehyung's head. 

"Tae-ah, tired?" Jin offer a bottle of mineral water to him. Taehung grin and nod. Then he take the bottle. Jin ruffled Taehyung's hair and smile. Then, he sat beside Yoongi. 

Jungkook grab Taehyung's hand and make the elder sit beside him. then he put his head on the elder's shoulder. Taehyung knew it. then he ruffled the youngest hair. "Kookie-ah". Jungkook just humming. Then taehyung smile. "Sleepy?" and that Jungkook just nodded. 

Manager hyung then open the door and smile pity at them because he saw their face full of tiredness. "c'mon guys, late we leave, late you will sleep."

and that BTS make their move. Taehyung wake Jungkook up and Hoseok help to keep their items in the bag. Yoongi and Jimin have done keep their items and make their way to their car. Namjoon and Jin is the last member make their way ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter