Jiminiee :)

Let's find out !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurmmmm. Taetae?" Jimin turn his body and face sleepy Taehyung infront him. he chuckle sweetly and make Taehyung humming while sleeping. "You know you're cute right?"

Taehyung open his eye widen and shoot a pouted. "I'm not cute. Kookie was the cute. You know this too."

 no ! to me, you're the one who the cutest :) "yeahh~" Jimin smile and turn his body face the wall. Taehyung frown.

"What do you mean by yeah? he really the cute one. i just fell want to pinch his cheek more." Taehyung giggle.

Jungkook again. Jimin cant help but just stared at Taehyung. Then he hug Taehyung and rub his nose at Taehyung's chest. "Jimin-ah, it's tickle." Taehyung giggle more.

Jimin just smile and back to his position back. "Taetae, i just want to ask you something." Taehyung frown and humming. 

"Do you like someone?"

"huh?"

"I ask for once. forget it."

"Jimin, i...."

"Tae.. i'ts okay. it's just the stupid question i never ask." Jimin giggle meanwhile his heart beating fast before.

"But.."

"It's okay Tae... now, we have practice dance this early morning. So, you should sleep now. sleep well Tae." Jimin ruffled Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung just pouted and stared Jimin's back. He can hear what Jimin ask. And he just stunned like doing nothing. before he can talk, Jimin cut him and tell him to sleep. that's weird. But then, he can feel his eyes going tired. and that he just doze off. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter