Namjoon appa and Jin omma

Let's find out !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyungieee~~" Jin call for his baby while Namjoon just shoot a glare at his boyfriend. "What?" Jin roll his eyes after he saw Namjoon glare at him. Namjoon mummered nothing. Then he sit down on the couch while Jin go find Taehyung.

"Oh ! Hyung. You're come back. How's meeting?" Hoseok come sit beside Namjoon and pat the leader's thight. Namjoon just nod and look up then he sigh. 

"There's nothing speacial. We'll go to Hongkong and then straight to Japan." 

And that Hoseok sigh along too. They know they got many schedule. They don't even have rest for one day. But today and tomorrow only they have day off. Thanks to Jimin's sore throat, they got off for two days. Hoseok think he want to lan go play with Taehyung. But he know he have promise with Yoongi that he will spend the day with him. Jimin and Jungkook make up that day and went to hospital to get check up for Jimin.

Jin drag sleepy Taehyung while Taehyung rub his eyes cutely and yawn. "Hyung~ i'm tired. Can i just sleep? It's not easy that we got off today." and that Taehyung pout.

Jin just slap playful at his baby's head. "Tae-ah, you want mommy to buy you ice cream or buy my punch? choose." Jin rub the youngest's back. Taehyung know it's not the time that he refuse to go out with the two elder. Then he nod. Jin hug him tightly. "I'm sorry i've to drag you out. But i have the point okay?. It's been a while that we not spend our day together. like you said, it's not going that easy. Got it?"

Taehyung grin and hug back his hyung. He know he need this day to go out with the eldest because they almost not in the home because the meeting. Then Taehyung realise that and nod excitedly. Hoseok saw and smile proudly. He know how Jin can control his baby and how he treat them all with his role as elder in the group. Back to Taehyung, Hoseok know how the elder want to protect his baby from got hurt. 

Jin only know about his like to Taehyung more than a brother. Jin warn him if he hurt Taehyung's feeling, he'll kick Hoseok . He know that the elder just joke but he know how the elder want to protect Taehyung because Jin know something that the others doesn't know. Hoseok try to ask what happen. But Jin just shake his head and told that one day they will know.

"Hyung !" Hoseok snap for awhile and face the younger. Taehyung just frown. "You're okay?"

Hoseok shake his head and smile. "I'm okay. Just have fun." then he smile. Taehyung nod and give a hug at the dancer. Hoseok hug back and wave at the younger. Taehyung slam the door and Hoseok just sigh. What happen in past? why jin hyung doesn't tell us about it. i hope it doesn't bad as i thought right? Hoseok just sigh and go get change before Yoongi came pick him.

/////b/////t/////s/////v/////

"Tae-ah? Want ice cream?" Namjoon point his finger to the ice cream seller at the corner of the park. Taehyung jump excitedly and grin. Namjoon smile and ruflled the younger's hair.

Jin went to buy ticket for them to go in the park. After he bought the ticket he went back to the two. He smile at the two and jog to them. "Come on" Jin hold Taehyung and his boyfriend's hand. He drag them to the front gate. He show their ticket and go inside the park.  Even they notice many eyes on them, they doesn't care because this is their day off. So why not they spend time in the amusement park. 

"Hyung ! look ! it's pirate ship !" Namjoon and Jin just giggle and they drag him to go there. Taehyung excitedly hold tigh his hyungs hand. They sat in the last row at the back. When it start, they shout happily especialy Taehyung. 

After they got off, Taehyung point his finger to the roller coaster. First, Namjoon want to shake his head but Jin and Taehyung grin and drag the leader to there. Namjoon can pray for his live. Jin sat beside Taehyung happily and Namjoon sit alone at front of them. when it start, Namjoon want to sceam the hell of his throat and pass out already. Jin and Taehyung laugh at their leader then they have plan.

When the roller went up the sky, they wait. But then when it go down faster, Jin and Taehyung bend fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter