01/13/2015 youtubestar!hunhan

Of Apples, Oranges, and All Things Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[daydream: youtubestar!luhan+sehun, bff!layhan]

 

 

 

"Hello, everyone, I am Luhan."

The video started with this introduction, the usual one that was said in every single Youtube video of luhan7m, never once had there been another.

He gave a smile, eyes twinkling like they owned all the stars of the galaxy. 

"Today I'll be singing Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips with the help of my best buddy Yixing, also known as xinglayxing here on Youtube!" The male sitting beside Luhan gave a little wave, and a smile that showed his dimples.

"I'll be the pianist for Luhan!" Yixing exclaimed. "This is such an honor."

"You said the same the last seven times we made a cover together, Yixing." 

"Haha..."

"Well then." Luhan turned his attention back to the camera, "without further ado, here's the cover."

Both males gave the cam-recorder a wink before turning to their respective instrument. Yixing sitting in front of the black Yamaha, and Luhan grabbing his Taylor acoustic guitar.

Luhan's beautiful vocal, combined with Yixing's smooth piano skills and occasional guitar strums. The duo performed the song as if it was one of their own. It was no wonder that fans called them the best cover duo, and that both Luhan and Yixing have millions of subscribers on Youtube, Luhan at 4.2 million, Yixing at 3.9 million. While Luhan did covers, he also had a couple of original songs (usually co-written with Yixing) that he post on his Youtube channel, with occasional vlogs. Luhan, being fluent in Chinese, Korean, English and singing in all three languages had attracted many fans from across the world. Yixing, who also did covers, with most of them being instrumental, along with some piano tutorials on new hit songs. The two were known by the community as best buddies. Of course, there were fans who would go out to think that they were in a 'some' relationship. Luhan and Yixing were talented individuals, although their charming exterior definitely helped a lot. Luhan, whoose bubbly personality and adorable baby face had many fans fawning over him, boys and girls alike. Yixing with skilled piano hands and kind dimples was the prince charming of many girls' dream.

Your eyes, nose, lips.

Your touch that used to touch me,

to the ends of your fingertips.

I can still feel you.

But like a burnt out flame,

burnt and destroyed

all of our love.

It hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.

The end of the song came as Yixing pressed the last white note on the piano. Luhan and Yixing turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter