05/27/2015

Of Apples, Oranges, and All Things Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[prompt: "luhan is a figure skater and sehun is a hockey player"]

 

 

 

A perfect spin. Luhan landed on ice gracefully, his right feet still in the air and jumped for another spin.

Jongin held in a wolf whistle, he turned to Sehun at the side. "Did you see that?" He pointed at the figure on the ice ring, "that was brilliant." They were standing behind the fences that protect the ice ring, both in their team uniform except for the helmet and skates.

"Yea." Sehun lowered his glance, tearing his eyes away from the figure skater's attractive legs. "Let's go Jongin, we have to get back to practice." He doesn't have a big heart, and wasn't about to let someone else stare at those legs.

"Do you think he will win gold this time?" Jongin asked again, trailing behind Sehun as they walked back to the change room.

Definitely. Sehun did not answer out loud.

Soon it was their turn to have the ice ring. The helmet covered Sehun's entire head, his face visible only behind the metal net, making him hardly recognizable. He searched for the figure again while following his team on ice.

Luhan was standing at the corner of the ice ring, his coach speaking to him, probably discussing about his practice performance earlier.

As if sensing the stare, Luhan raised his head and met Sehun's eyes. Sehun froze, tad bit embrassed to be spotted.

Luhan's lips twitched, turnining into a close lip smile. Sehun returned the smile.

"I'll wait for you." He saw Luhan mouthed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter