Chapter 2

Slow Love

 

 

Sooyoung tried her best to be quiet while taking off her shoes in front of the door. She still kept her promise and purchased the sweet potatoes for Seohyun. The tallest member found it hard to navigate through the dark and suddenly the lights in the living room . Sooyoung cursed under her breath and looked down, not wanting to face her members. She noticed Seohyun was absent and knew she was probably sleeping.

"Where have you been, Choi Sooyoung?" Tiffany demanded, Manager Hwang coming out. She noticed the bag of boiled sweet potatoes Sooyoung was holding.

"I just went out, mianhe." Sooyoung continued to look down.

"At least tell us where you are going and text me when you're going to be late." Taeyeon gritted her teeth, trying to keep herself in control on how angry she was.

"I understand." Sooyoung responded and looked up carefully to face her members.

"Now about that text you sent us earlier..." Hyoyeon spoke up and changed the subject. Tears started to build up in Sooyoung's eyes and front of her members, she kneeled in front of them. Some let out a silent gasp and all glanced at each other.

"I apologize to all of you. For my actions and feelings.." Sooyoung sobbed and continued," I hope all of you accept my apology. I knew what I did was wrong."

"Sooyoung, we are just trying to protect you." Taeyeon consoled her and kneeled down to face Sooyoung.

"Both of you." Their leader continued. "If something happened between the two of you, what would happen to our group?" Sooyoung stayed silent.

After a moment of silence, Sooyoung quietly stammered out,"I understand."

Her heart broke, Sooyoung already knew she had to accept this fate.

"We all love you Sooyoung, never forget that." Jessica helped her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Let's try to get some sleep." All the members started to head back into their respected rooms.

All of them failed to noticed that their awoken maknae watched from afar.

"I wonder what the unnies were talking about..." Seohyun whispered and rubbed her eyes. She saw Sooyoung was still on her knees and the rest of the unnies starting to file out of the living room.

"Seo, what are you doing up so late?" Hyoyeon and the rest of the girls were shocked to see their maknae awake.

"I just woke up to get a glass of water, I'll be back in a few minutes." Seohyun convinced them and still looked over to Sooyoung. She went to sit next to her unnie, who quickly turned around as if looking for something.

Sooyoung quickly wiped away her tears and was pretending to look for the sweet potatoes she had bought for her. "Seohyunnie, I got you your sweet potatoes." Sooyoung painfully forced a smile.

"Oh thank you unnie, I knew you were going to get these for me." Seohyun joked and hugged her unnie. 

That's when Seohyun felt something in her heart. 

This feelinng. 

She never felt this way when she hugged someone.

She wondered if her Sooyoung unnie felt it too.

Sooyoung tried her best not to feeling anything when she hugged Seohyun. She let out a small smile, knowing Seohyun was in her arms. 

The taller girl awkwardly patted the maknae on the back and pulled them apart.

"You should eat a few and go to asleep." Sooyoung forced a smile. 

"Only if you stay with me and eat with me." Seohyun smiled and held up the bag of sweet potatoes.

"Of course I'll stay with you." Sooyoung smiled sincerely."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Suddenly got inspiration to write again, sorry for the wait. I'm currently still in school and still fighting my depression and anxiety. Please have faith in me.