Chapter 1

Slow Love

 

 

 

Seohyun came into the dorms after individual schedule, after putting away her shoes, she wonder if any of her unnies were home. A small smile spread through her face when she saw her Sooyoung-unnie wrapped up in blankets, where she fell asleep reaading a book. She was snoring lightly and looked like Sooyoung was troubled.

When Seohyun saw the look on her unnie's face, she let out a frown and sigh. She carefully tried to put down her unnie's book and attempted put on the table. Sooyoung started to stir in her sleep and opened her eyes. "Seo, you're home..."

Just then they heard the door open, with the sound of laughter and chatter in the hallway. All of Seohyun's unnies walked past through the living room and smiled at their golden maknae. "Yah! Seohyun, how was your day?" Tiffany smiled.

"It was okay, unnie. I'm guessing you guys had lunch together?" Seohyun asked. They all nodded and Hyoyeon added,"Only if you were with us!" Her unnies started to file out of the room, not even acknowledging Sooyoung in the room. She failed to notice her unnie's reaction when they talking to her. 

Sooyoung looked away when they were talking to Seohyun, trying to fight the tears threatening to fall down. "Um Seohyun, I need to go somewhere for a while...Don't wait up for me, okay?" Sooyoung cupped her maknae's cheeks and forced a smile. "I'll get you some sweet potatoes when I'm out.."She forced out a laugh.

Seohyun watched her unnie grab her bag, book and her jacket and she was out of the door in a flash.

Did something happen between her and the other unnies? Seohyun thought. What should I do?

 

 

 

..

 

Sooyoung was at the roof of SNSD's dorms, she found solace there when times were difficult. Unlocking her phone, she texted someone and put her phone in her pocket.

I need you...You know where I am.

She looked out to see all of Seoul and Sooyoung closed her eyes. She didn't want her beautiful city to see her tears. The tall girl let out a small laugh, a few tears escaping her eyes. "I guess I failed you too, Seoul." Sooyoung said into the wind. 

"I think I have to let you go...I didn't deserve you from the start."Sooyoung admitted, more tears running down her cheeks. Just then she felt someone wrap their arms Sooyoung. A smile spread on Sooyoung's face and closed her eyes again. She really knows how to make me feel better...

She began to sing softly:

 

Don’t be sad no no no, you’re not alone no no no
You always became a light for me
Hold my hand, come and lean on me
I’ll always be your strength

 

"How's my Sooyoungie?" She asked while her arms still wrapped around Sooyoung. The taller girl turned around and was still wrapped in her embrace,"I'm making it through my Eunji." Sooyoung smiled and lifted APink's main vocalist off the ground, when Sooyoung was her, her troubles seemed to be in the back of her mind.

"Explain Soo." Eunji laughed and looked into Sooyoung's eyes. She noticed they were red and she had been crying.

"I'm finally letting go of her...It's one step for me to be happy. You already know I'm the jack of all trades. You're the main vocalist in APink, what is my role in SNSD? Please tell me...I'm no vocalist, no dancer, no visual. Where do I fit in?" Sooyoung admitted. She tightened her arms around Eunji.

"You're Choi Sooyoung. You're SNSD's lead dancer and a vocalist. You have a big heart and you have a way with your words. You never gave up, now you're in nation's top girl group. If you weren't in SNSD, I would  never have met an amazing woman." Eunji smiled and touched the tip of Sooyoung's nose.

Sooyoung couldn't help but smile.

"Soo, you are really letting go of her?"Eunji asked againand got out of their embrace."Are you sure, is it too soon for you?" Sooyoung paused and nodded her head."It's for the best, for both of us."

I'm finally getting the chance to see what's in front of me, Sooyoung thought and looked at Eunji, who looked away from Sooyoung for a brief moment.

"Now let's get something to eat...I'll treat you."Sooyoung smiled. "You go on ahead, I need to do something before we go."

 

 

..

 

Sooyoung created a group chat, including all the members except their maknae.

She texted them back.

 

You guys were right.

I'm finally letting Joohyun go.

Please forgive me. Mianhe.

 

Satisfied with her message, Sooyoung placed her phone in her jacket and made her way to Eunji.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here is the 1st chapter! I believe this will be in 3-5 chapters. I had to add Eunji lol I began to love APink and bam, a random ship came to my mind. Please comment and tell me what you think!