Chapter 5

Slow Love

“Good morning, my love.” Sooyoung mumbled in her sleep.

 

“My love?” Seohyun whispered to herself. Sooyoung was notable for talking to her sleep and the maknae remembered the last time when she tried to wake up her Sooyoung-unnie. It didn’t turn out well.

 

Worry about yourself.

 

Seohyun didn’t know why it still hurts her heart when Sooyoung said that to her in her sleep. She wanted to Sooyoung to care about her, have Sooyoung worry about her. She wanted her to be concerned for her.

 

“Daebak, you are so beautiful in the morning.” Sooyoung mumbled some more.

Seohyun’s blush began to deepen more and let out a quiet giggle. Then she felt her heart fluttering, these new feelings surfacing.

 

“Yah, Seohyunnie why are you in here?” Yuri whispered harshly and was at the door.

 

“My love, you are the very reason I wake up every morning besides eating breakfast.” Sooyoung said sleepily. The two failed to notice that Sooyoung was still FaceTiming someone.

 

“Wait a minute, is Sooyoungie talking to you?” Yuri asked, her eyebrow arched in suspicion. Seohyun shook her head.

 

“Unnie, she’s probably talking in her sleep again. “Seohyun looked down, trying to hide her red cheeks. Yuri noticed how Seohyun tried to hide her blush from her and kept it to herself.

“You’re so cute, “Sooyoung breathed out and smiled. She had a feeling that someone was at the door, so Sooyoung took out the earphones out of ears and hid her phone.

“Joohyun-ah, Yuri-ah? What’s going on? Why are you in our room?” Sooyoung sat up straight and rubbed her eyes.

We are here to wake you guys up,” Yuri commented and shook Jessica awake. “Yah, Jung Jessica, it’s time to wake up!”

 

“Five more minutes, “Jessica turned the other way. Yuri let out a sigh and turned to Sooyoung, “Sooyoungie, you have a schedule at 10! You and Seohyunnie will be riding together!” The maknae’s eyes widened in shock.

 

Sooyoung groaned while she got up and stripped off her shirt to change. Seohyun gulped and stood at Sooyoung’s door. Her unnie was only left in her bra, deciding what to wear.

 

The taller girl felt like she had eyes on her and Sooyoung looked over at the door.

 

“Good morning, Seo.” She gave her a small smile and put on her shirt.


 

..

 

The car ride was awkward.

 

Seohyun and Sooyoung were both sitting in the back and the taller girl was smiling on her phone. The maknae wanted to know what or who was making Sooyoung so happy. When she was about to speak, but their manager interrupted, “Sooyoung-ah, here’s your stop. Just text me when you're done. I’ll be with Seohyun-ah for her schedule.”

 

Sooyoung nodded her head, “I’ll see you both later,” and got out the car.The taller girl was puzzled, she was wondering why her manager dropped her off at the MBC company. Making her way inside, she was lead to the top floors. She exited the elevator and was escorted to a office The producer was at her desk and someone was facing her, her back towards Sooyoung.

 

She looks familiar...Sooyoung thought.

 

“Oh Sooyoung-ssi come on in,” the producer gestured Sooyoung to grab a seat. Sooyoung nodded her head and bowed to the producer. The girl in the chair turned her head, Sooyoung’s jaw dropped in astonishment.

 

Eunji?

 

“Youngie- Sooyoung-ssi,” Eunji gave a nervous laugh and bowed to her, almost giving away their friendship. Sooyoung couldn’t help but smile, she tried her best to hold it in and bowed to Eunji as well. The producer saw how Sooyoung and Eunji interacted with each other, she could already see the chemistry between the two. “Sooyoung-ssi, please take a seat and there is water on the side table.”

 

The producer adjusted her glasses and cleared , “I brought you two today because I wanted to let you both know you both wanted to be female leads in our network’s newest drama.” Eunji and Sooyoung nodded their heads in understanding. The taller girl found it hard to restrain herself from grabbing Eunji’s hand in front of the producer. “There will only be a second male lead, while the both of you will be the two female leads.” Sooyoung found it hard to process, until it finally dawned upon her.

 

Me and Eunji as a couple in this new drama?

 

“The both of you would star as a new couple in our drama, Wherever You Are. It is about a girl who was constantly bullied in high school and in the small university for being queer. She wanted to protect her lover and took the fall, she’s left into pieces when she ends up leaving her. The two later encounter each other in the future as business partners and flames will reignite.”

 

“Will you accept the offer of being casted in Wherever You Are?”

 

Sooyoung and Eunji looked at each other.


 

A/N: The rest of chapter 5, will they accept? Please subscribe and please please comment :) Hope everyone has a great Christmas

..