Chapter 3

Slow Love

She noticed the distance.

They barely spoke.

Her Sooyoung-unnie merely nodded her head when their eyes met.

Her soft eyes looked cold, they weren't as soft when they locked eyes. 

It has been six months since the incident with her unnies and Sooyoung. Members started to take note of Sooyoung's distance as well. Seohyun was still wondering what her unnies were talking about when Sooyoung came to their dorm late at night.

 

"I apologize to all of you. For my actions and feelings.." Sooyoung sobbed and continued," I hope all of you accept my apology. I knew what I did was wrong."

"Sooyoung, we are just trying to protect you." Taeyeon consoled her and kneeled down to face Sooyoung.

"Both of you." Their leader continued. "If something happened between the two of you, what would happen to our group?" Sooyoung stayed silent.

After a moment of silence, Sooyoung quietly stammered out,"I understand."

 

Rolling around in her bed, Seohyun couldn't sleep. "Maybe I should watch cartoons or something?" She whispered to herself. The maknae noticed that her Hyoyeon-unnie wasn't in her bed. She got out of her bed and quietly closed the door behind her. Were all of her unnies awake at this time?

"I'm telling you she's seeing someone!" It was Jessica-unnie. 

"How would you know? She's barely in the dorm nowadays!" Tiffany snapped at the ice princess.

"She's my roommate, Miyoung-ah. I hear her on the phone early in the morning. She's always giggling, I don't even know how that girl sleeps if she comes around dawn." Jessica countered the eye-smile girl.

"I wonder who it is though..."Sunny mentioned

"If Soo is head over heels in love with them...They must be special." Hyoyeon chuckled.

"At least she's over...you know who." Yuri spoke quietly. The room became silent at the mention of their unnamed maknae. Seohyun wanted to know who Sooyoung liked.

"But I want to know who she's seeing right now!" Yoona sighed. 

At that moment, they heard Sooyoung through the door. She's laughing and being happy without me, Seohyun thought. Tears started to well up in Seohyun's eyes.

Sooyoung opened the door, phone still in her hand and trying to take off her shoes. 

"I'll call you later, Babe. I don't want to wake up my members."

She let out a chuckle,"And yes, I'll get some sleep. Only if you promise get some sleep as well."

Sooyoung let out a big smile and sighed," I'll be seeing you."

 

..

 

"Sooyoung-unnie, where were you?" Seohyun bolted to the door and demanded an explanation.