2

You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were still flying, higher and higher to the afternoon sky.

“Oh God. This is freaking real.”

 

“Luhan, where is your house?”

“Huh? I can’t hear you.”

“Where is your house?” Sehun asked again with his mouth so close to Luhan’s ear. Luhan ignored that strange feeling.

Luhan then told Sehun his address.

“Ahh. I see. Let’s go.”

Luhan was startled and he tucked his glasses that almost fell down because Sehun suddenly increased his speed.

 

Less than five minutes later, they reached the ground again.

“Ahh.. Wait. Wait.”

Luhan looked around him.

The room seemed so familiar to him. There were wall with blue color, the painting on the wall, a bed, a desk beside the bed, a door and a big window behind him.

 “My bedroom!” Luhan shouted.

“This is my bedroom!” Luhan said again. He grabbed Sehun’s shoulders and shook him.

“Indeed.” Sehun said casually while breaking free from Luhan’s hold.

“But how?”

“How what?”

“This. We’re here, in my bedroom.”

“We just come in through your open window.”

“But how?”

Sehun shrugged.

“And I need explanation! You, with wings, flying and all. What is this?”

“Hmm.. I’ll explain it next time.”

“What??”

“Next time, okay.”

“No, I—“

“I’ll come back again.” Sehun then walked to the window and showed his wings. He started to fly away.

“See you next time, Luhan.” Sehun bid and flew away.

Luhan looked at him with awe.

“He flies, with his white wings.” Luhan mumbled. Luhan still looked at Sehun, until he was out of sight.

 

 

 “Just… what was that?”

Luhan then put his hand to his forehead.

“Normal.” He murmured.

“I’m not sick.”

“But, that.. Ahh.. Fantasy? Hmm.. Imagination?  But that feels so real.”

“Still…. A boy with wings? What is he? An angel? A fairy? Or what?? But he looks like human though. He wears human clothes. He talks like human. Arrgghh.. This is giving me headache.”

Luhan looked out through the window again.

The sky turned dark already.

He closed his window.

“Ahhh.. I should just sleep.” Luhan said and went to sleep.

 

 

The next day, Luhan woke up like usual. He got ready to school and went to school with bus. He arrived at school and directly came to his class.

“Nothing’s new.” Luhan though.

Then the event from yesterday came to his mind.

“Should I tell Kyungsoo?” Luhan looked at Kyungsoo who seated beside him.

“No! He won’t believe me.”

“Ahhh. I should just forget it.”

Just then the teacher came in and started the lesson.

Luhan tried to forget that case and concentrated with his study.

 

At the break time, Luhan came to the library again. It was on the second floor, Luhan then looked down at the outdoor basketball field. Some students were playing basketball. They are Kai and his gang.

“They look cool.” Luhan said.

“I wish I can play too.”

“But basketball is not my thing.” Luhan sighed and back to his book.

On his way to one of the shelf, someone ran into Luhan. Luhan’s book dropped.

“Oh. I’m so sorry.” That boy said and kneeled to take book. At the same time, Luhan also reached out to get his book. Aaaand tada, that boy’s hand touched Luhan’s. Both of them were startled and pulled their hand. Luhan looked down and got his book. That boy looked at Luhan. Luhan then looked up.

“Uh? Park chanyeol?”

“Oh.. You know me?”

“Yeahh.”

“Okay then. What’s your name?” Chanyeol said and reached out his hand.

“Luhan.” Luhan said and shook Chanyeol’s hand.

“Ahh, Luhan. Sorry for your book again and I gotta go.” Chanyeol said and bowed to Luhan.

Before Luhan could answer, Chanyeol had darted away.

“Park Chanyeol.” Luhan mumbled.

 

Park Chanyeol was one of Luhan’s targets actually. He was the drummer of the school band. He was not only good in music, his academic achievement was also brilliant. He was tall and full of charisma. His smile was so addicting. And his fashion sense. Ahhh, everything he wore was just perfect. He was one of the school princes after all.

 

Luhan had always really wanted to talk to Chanyeol, but he had no chance. They were in different class and lunch break wasn’t a good choice. But Luhan knew that Chanyeol worked at a bookstore as a part timer Luhan went there twice to spy on him but had no courage to direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter