3

You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a week after that song incident with Sehun.

Sehun never showed up again after that.

“It’s not that I want him to.” Luhan thought.

Luhan didn’t know why, but he had the feeling that today would be a different day for him.

He woke up with a good feeling.

“When was the last time I feel like this?” Luhan mumbled to himself.

He let out a yawn and decided to let it off.

He went to the bathroom and got ready to school.

Luhan then took the bus to the school, like usual.

He arrived at his school just before the bell rang.

He felt it coming, that strange feeling, when the principle walked in to their class right after Mrs. Jeon started the lesson that morning.

After said something to Mrs. Jeon, the principle left. Mrs. Jeon then informed that Luhan’s class would pay a visit to the museum tomorrow because the museum invited them to have a class in there. She asked the students to prepare themselves.

Luhan felt excited because he loved visiting museum.

 

It was lunch break. Luhan went to the library like usual. When he passed the school garden, he saw a familiar figure there with some other students.

“Sehun?” He said while trying to get a better look at the boy, but failed miserably because of the other students. They surrounded that figure.

“It can’t be.” Luhan shrugged and continued to walk to the library.

Spending sometimes in the library, Luhan looked out at the school field.

He saw a boy dribbled the basketball along with Kai and his gang.

“Is it really him?” Luhan said.

Luhan huffed.

“Why is he everywhere?”

“Ohh this is frustrating!” Luhan closed his book and decided to walk back to his class.

 

That day, after the bell rang signaled the end of the lesson for that day, Luhan walked out to go home.

“Luhan.” Luhan could hear someone called his name.

Luhan then turned back, but no one seemed to call him. The students were busy with their own things.

Shrugged it off, Luhan walked away. Luhan heard rushed footsteps approaching him, he turned back. Wrong move, someone couldn’t stop in time and resulting in crashing on Luhan.

“Awww.” Luhan hissed.

The person brought himself up to smile brightly at Luhan.

“Sehun?”

“Ahhh I’m wondering why I don’t see you at all this day. I’m really sure that you’re in this school. Turn out that we’re in the different classes.” Sehun go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter