Lunch

QingDao Love Story

 


 

Playing with a pen, he kept thinking in the soft skin,  barely smelled like peaches, long legs, beautiful face, but among all, that dark silky hair. He wanted so badly run his fingers through that hair. Perhaps his lips taste like cherry? Because it looks so red and so kissable. The shape was perfect, maybe it fit so perfect with his own.? 

Hugging. Yeah, how that body would feel against his bare chest. Maybe perfect. What a fine line he has but muscular, he could tell. His waist was slim but his hip was wide, making a perfect 'S'. And his . His seemed so firm, it was a good big almost looked like a girl's one.

Angel's voice-like. Sure it was. His voice was so soft, like a little whisper on the ear. Low tone, so alluring.

 

Indeed, Tao was perfect.

 

A knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts about the black hair beauty.

He coughed a little before answering the door. "Yes, come in."

He was thankful to whomever wanted to see him, maybe for a new patient, because he was thinking to much and it was really unnecessary fill his mind with his best friend's boyfriend.

He himself has a fiance for God sake. A week. It only took him a week to forget about his little panda and began thinking in another man who, for his nerves, looked so much like a panda too.

It wasn't like he didn't loved his fiance less, yes. He was in love but his mind was playing games.

 

He didn't hear the door opened, but could felt two slim arms around his neck, a warm and soft breath near his neck and finally a chaste kiss. "Hey baby. Surprise~"

"Ren?" He turned his head to be able to see his cute fiance. "What are you doing here?"

"Hmmm. Seems like you didn't like the surprise." He pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Is not like that." Kris said sighing." Too much work, sorry. I'd like the surprise."

Ren smiled widely. "I missed you, so I thought it was a good idea come and have lunch together." He pointed the couch where a little red bag was on it.

"Sounds good. Let me just finish this and-" He was closing his laptop and talking to his fiance when another person knocked on the door. "Now what." He snorted "Come in but make it quick, I'm busy." Said not paying any attention.

The door opened and somebody came in, not making much fuss.

"Oh, hi!" Kris could hear Ren's voice.

"Hi and sorry. It wasn't my intention bother you guys." He said looking at Ren, then he turned to looked at the Doctor in front of him and bowed. "Hi YiFan"

And it was like time stopped.

"ZiTao." Kris said holding his breath a little.

Tao nodded and smiled. "Sorry to bother you when you are so busy."

"Oh no. Don't worry. I'm not that busy." Kris said awkwardly. "But tell me, what are you doing here?"

"Yes Tao, what are you doing here?" Ren smiled, sitting on the couch looking into the red bag.

"I..." Tao opened his mouth but then he close it, laughing a little. " I came to see Chanyeol and maybe have lunch with him."

"Of course." Kris said with bitter voice. But then reality hit Kris. This was his chance to be near this boy."Chanyeol is not available in this moment."

Tao tilted his head and Kris wanted to scream because the black haired kid looked so adorable. "He is not?"

"Chanyeol is on OPR. He is doing a surgery and I think he has three more in the day. Sorry."

"Oh...well. Thank you." He smiled back and looked at Kris in the eyes. Again, those sparkles. "I.. I think..yeah. I take my leave. Thank you once again. See you around." He didn't wait the replay, he only ran away from that room.

"..."

"He left." Said Ren. "Well let's begin."

"Ren, sorry." Kris wasn't on his right mind. "You know, I need to see some patients. I can't eat lunch with you. Go, and I'll see you at home."

"But Kri-" Speechless. Kris was acting very weird since a week ago, he pouted and grabbed the bag and in a bad mood he went back to his flower shop.

After Ren left the room, Kris made sure he looked good on the little mirror he had hidden on his desk. He nodded at himself and ran out the room looking for the raven haired guy.

Not to far from his room, Tao was walking swinging his left arm, on his right he had the food he picked up early for his boyfriend. With little pouts and soft weird gestures on his pretty face, he kept walking, thinking that maybe he should just eat the food on a near bench inside the hospital. He shrugged but then a voice made him stop and turned around to see the person who was calling for him.

"Hey, Tao." Said Kris a little bit nervous. Being infront, face to face with Tao was really a hard work. The boy was just to pretty. "I was wondering if you, you know, have some time to have lunch with me and get to know us better, I mean since Chanyeol and I are best friends...yeah."

Tao blinked quickly but then smiled. And Kris swore he was dying. "Is that okay? Where is Ren?"

"Oh, he had to go back to his flower shop. Sadly...is only the two of us, but if you can't, I totally get it.  "

After a few minutes thinking hard if he should go or not, Tao agreed to have lunch with Kris inside the hospital. They walked in a comfortable silence, looking for a bench to sit down. Unfortunately there were none available. With a sigh from Kris and a cute whine from Tao they opted for sit on the grass. And it looked like a pic-nic picture.

Tao opened the bag and put out a container and handed it to Kris who took it gladly.

"Sorry if I sound rude but you said we could have lunch together but have no food with you." Tao said mere of fact and Kris smacked mentally. " So, I'll give you the food I did for Chanyeol."

Kris smiled but then frowned. "Is that okay, I mean I could go and buy me something. If this Chanyeol's, I don't wanna impose."

Tao smile and blushed a little. "Is okay. You said that he is at the OR, right? And he still have three more surgeries. The food will wasted it. So please accept it. I'm not a good cook but at least is not poison." Tao smiled at Kris and he was so glad to eat something made by Tao's hands.

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. And if this help, It looks so delicious."

Tao blushed at Kris words, he kinda felt weird, for him, this seems more like a little park date that a normal lunch and moreover in a hospital. They eat in silence not knowing what to say.

"Is really delicious." Kris broke the tension compliment Tao's food.

"Really?" Tao asked. "Glad you like it. To tell the truth, I in cooking but I made some efforts"

Kris smiled. Half, of more like the eighty percent, of his brain yelled at him. His brain told him that this was wrong, Tao is his best friend's boyfriend and he himself has a fiance for sake. No matter how handsome, hot, cute or adorable Tao is, He needed to just back off. Ren is waiting for him and so does Chanyeol for Tao. He can't started sighting the boy in a romantic way. He can in a friendly way but not romantic. And besides he didn't know Tao at all....It's only being a few time he had saw the Chinese beauty. He can't fall for him. It's illegally. It's against friends' rules.But he can't help it, he already like the boy. But the most important thing is: Tao is in love with Chanyeol.

" You miss your homeland, Tao?" Kris voice was soft and that made Tao's skin to jumped in joy. Goosebump all ever his body when he looked the blond man in the eyes.

"I did. Everyday. QingDao is..." He smiled and sighed deeply.

"Is what?" Kris asked.

"Nothing is a silly thing."

"Please share it with me."

The way Kris talked to him it was so enchanted. It felt so right, so comfortable. "My mom used to told me stories." He said and Kris nodded. "She said that QingDao will bring my happiness. That true love is what this city has to me." He said in a dreamy tone.

"QingDao, love story." Said Kris looking at Tao.

Tao hummed and they started talking about random stuffs. Kris told Tao he loved being a doctor, his favorite food, what he like and what he doesn't, his music and fashion style. Some little stories about being a teenage kid. And so does Tao. He told Kris what his childhood was like, his favorite desserts, his love for cute puppies and dislike for cats, the love for fashion but more than everything the love for a family.

It was really weird how similar they were. They barely knew each other but it seemed that they have met long ago.

It was getting late and Kris needed to go back to work. Tao grabbed the containers and saved them in the small bag. Kris stood up and offered a hand to Tao. Just like the last time the sparks was, once again, skin against skin. As their hand touched it the goosebump raised on their bodies.

"Thank you." Said Tao once he was on his feet.

"You're very welcome." Kris smiles and oh so poor Tao he wanted nothing but ran away. Kris was so gentleman than it hurts.

They walked back to the hospital sharing some giggles. Kris thanked Tao for the food praising his cooking skills, a forcing goodbye and Tao walked away.

"Hey, Tao." Kris raised his voice a little and the said boy turned around.

"Yes." With a cute frown Tao looked at Kris.

"Do you believe in the story?"

Tao was taken aback but he understood, with a tender smiled he answered "I have Chanyeol. That's all it matters."

Kris smiled back...it was a bittersweet smile. "I didn't asked that."

Again Tao smiled for Kris. " No. I don't. Having Chanyeol left no space for the story. I'm happy with him. QingDao, love story is not for me, YiFan."

 


A/N Hello! Didnt i say i'll update my fics?! Im not feeling good. i miss so much TaoRis....I hate Tao alone, I hate Kris alone. Well Thank you for reading and please do subscribe, comment and upvote if you like. I enjoy your comments but sometime my stupid phone dont let me reply all ;^; Have a good day!!  sorry for the typos and grammar mistakes!