MEETING

QingDao Love Story

 

 

A tear came down on his pretty face.

 

A big bright smile showed across his pinky lips.

 

He was back in home. Back in China but most important, back in QingDao. His hometown. He took a deep breath and remembered all the old feelings this city gave him. 

 

"Are you happy to be here?" 

 

"You have no Idea." Tao smiled hugging his boyfriend. "Thank you for bring me back."

 

"No need panda, no need." Chanyeol said kissing Tao's forehead. "Kris said he'll coming for us." 

 

"Hummm." Tao hummed. "Why bother him? We could go on our own."

 

"He is my friend and offered himself to take us." 

 

"Pshhh, I want to be only us." Tao said pouting.

 

"Don't be like that or I'm going to eat that mouth of you." Chanyeol kissed Tao on the nose and the younger giggled.

 

They sat on a nearby bench waiting for Kris.

 

"Chani~" Tao said and his boyfriend hummed."Am I cute? or adorable or pretty or handsome, which one?" Said Tao playing with his boyfriend's mind.

 

"I don't know. Is just can't choose. Gorgeous, hot, y, good in bed, se with you is like be in he- Ouch!" Tao hit him on the head.

 

"You really!" Tao stood up. "I'm going to buy something to drink. I hate waiting."

 

Tao walked away right to a coffee shop. chanyeol looked at his boyfriend's body and he almost drool himself, but what caught his eyes was the way other men and women looked at his panda. they were checking him out, some men even their lips and yes he was very jealous.

 

Walking hand in hand, Kris and Ren was looking for Chanyeol. Kris smiled to Ren and pointed in a direction, his fiance could see that on a bench was a man and he could guess, it was Chanyeol.

 

"Hey man!" Said Kris  laying his hand on his friend's shoulder.

 

The latter turned his head and lift it up to see the owner of that hand and voice. Hi big smile was on his handsome face."Kris!" Said and hugged his friend tightly.

 

"How was the flight?" Kris asked warmly.

 

"Fine! Well, fine. What can I say. Everything seems good." 

 

"Oh, here. This is Choi Ren, my fiance. Baby, this is my friend Park Chanyeol." 

 

The two said his greetings.

 

"Sorry but are you alone? Does your boyfriend isn't coming?" Ren said holdin Kris arms.

 

"Yes, he's here. He went to buy something to drink. He'll be back in no time." Said with a grin.

 

"So..what to you think." Kris said to Chanyeol referring to his fiance." He is super good looking right? not only that but cuter and adorable as no other.

 

Chanyeol looked at the boy in front of him. He was indeed good looking. But then something hit him. This Ren boy was so alike to Tao. Ren has blonde hair and Tao's was black. Ren skin was much more paler and Tao's was a bit dark. Their faces look so much alike but again Tao seems more handsome. Ren eyes was wild but not wilder than Tao's. Ren's nose was a little bit more pointed than Tao's and still Tao's seems better. Among all, the lips; Ren's lips seemed soft and pouty but again Tao's were more pouty, more, catlike, more juicy and more kissable. This guy was good looking, he was cute, he was adorable but Tao was in another level. Or maybe it was only Chanyeol in love.

 

"Chanyeol!" Kris said taking Chanyeol out of his thoughts. "Dude, don't look at his like that. He is mine you know." 

 

Ren giggled.

 

"What?" Chanyeol said a bit unsure.

 

"You were without words after looking at Ren. So what do you think. He is perfect right?" kris said kissing his boyfriends head.

 

"Well, for you he might be perfect. No offense Ren but I think my Tao is waaaaaaay cuter~ and waaaay adorable~...ugh my Tao is perfect Kris, he is gorgeous." Chanyeol said with a big fat grin.

 

Ren laughed loud. "Didn't I tell you before." Kris said to his fiance who nodded. " Man, you are biased with your own boyfriend."

 

"I'm not...or maybe..But even his voice is sooooo soft like an angel whisper." 

 

"You are really in love Chanyeol." Ren said.

 

"You could say that." Chanyeol blushed.

 

"Just like me. I'm in love with you." Kris kissed Ren's pink lips.

 

"Chanyeol." Tao came back looking for his boyfriend. "Look what they gave me." Said, showing a little star sea for keychain. "Aww~ isn't it cute." 

 

The way Tao said it only confirmed Chanyeol's thoughts. He was much more cuter than Ren.

 

"It is." Chanyeol said smiling. "Babe this is my friend Kris and his fiance Ren. Guys, this is my boyfriend Tao." 

 

Chanyeol wasn't lying when he said Tao was perfect. 

 

Ren pulled his hand out for a handshake. "Hello and nice to meet you." said with some little jealousy. This guy was handsome, just like him but with a plus and it didn't like it. 

 

Tao shook hands with the blonde. "Likewise." 

 

"I'm Wu YiFan and is nice to meet you." Kris handed his hand towards Tao. The boy was gorgeous and now he understand the way Chanyeol kept babbling about him. This Tao was breathtaking.

 

"Huang ZiTao, is a pleasure." Tao smiled so sweet that almost melt the ice. He shook Kris hand. And a wave of emotions ran through his body, the same feeling in Kris' body. 

 

A spark was on.

_______________________________

 

A/N: Hope you like it. Rens needs to be similar to Tao so that way this could workout....thats why the "panda" petname...so yeah I know is a shoooort chap but better than nothing right? tomorrow another chapter and also the other fics will have update too, leave a comment ^^