Baby Panda.

QingDao Love Story

 

South Korea.

 

"Baby, wake up~" Said a whiny voice. Chanyeol snuggled his head in the sheets that were covering his boyfriend.

 

"Don't wanna~" Said a cute voice.

 

"Oh, come on. We still need to pack......Tao, get up~"

 

Said boy pulled the sheets till his chin, sleepy and cute eyes were at sight and a tired but lovely smile was on the boy's red lips. "Good morning Chani~"

 

Chanyeol growled and lean down to kiss his boyfriend's lips. "Don't be cute this early in the morning. It makes me  want to do bad things to you." Said ghostly against the other lips.

 

"Humm." Tao hummed wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's neck. "Not bad Idea. I like it."

 

" it Tao." Chanyeol stood up and walked to the bathroom. "You are going to dry me up."

 

Tao giggle and stood up too. "Stop it. I'm going to make us breakfast and then showering myself okay? so hurry hurry!"

 

It was more than three years they were together. Their love began at the fresh years of college. Feeling they were soul mates, they decided to move in together. Park Chanyeol, a tall, handsome face, big bright smile, sweet and caring man was deeply in love with Huang ZiTao, younger than him by two years with lovely eyes, cute nose, delicious lips and a sinful and lustful body. Love was all around them.

 

They wanted to be a family but both of them felt it was too soon to have a baby around them. Tao was a fashion designer and Chanyeol was a Doctor.

 


Nothing in common but they end up together after Chanyeol modeling for Tao in a catwalk back in college. Both families were very pleased with the couple. They thought Chanyeol complemented Tao, and Tao complemented Chanyeol in good ways. Park and Huang heads support the relationship. Nothing was against it. Nothing could brake this love.

 

"The smell is delicious." Chanyeol said hugging Tao from behind.

 

"It is, right? It smell so sweet." Tao said flipping the pancakes he was cooking.

 

"Yeah, it smell like sweat and ." Chanyeol said in his lover's ear.

 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!" Tao punched his boyfriend's arm with the spoon.

 

"Ouch, what is your problem?" Chanyeol cried out.

 

"You, ert gorilla! You, and your trashy mouth are my problem." Tao said threatening him with spoon.

 

"What?! Trashy mouth? You don't say that when I take your in my trashy mouth, In fac- Ouch, Tao!" Chanyeol said, once again punched him in the arm. 

 

"Get the heck away my kitchen." Tao said with deep red cheeks. 

 

"Baby don't be shy, I know you like when I blowj- Ahh! ! I'm out!" 

 

Chanyeol ran out the kitchen and slumped in the couch. Looking at his red face boyfriend making the breakfast. 


He looked so lovely so warm and so perfect.

 

'I'm ready for a marriage life with you Tao, you and a little baby.'

 

After a little while, Tao end up cooking and called for Chanyeol to put the table and they began to eat in a comfortable silence.

 

"Thank you for coming with me to China." Chanyeol said.

 

"No need to. My place is where you are. So if you have to move to the next galaxy, I'll be by your side." Tao say with so much love and Chanyeol took his hand and caressed it.

 

"Thank you again, baby panda. This job means so much to me and having you with me is like like the cherry in the cake. But I feel bad for you,  leaving your job here"

 

"Is okay, sweetie. Besides I'm a fashion D. I can do it in anyplace of the world. This job is what you were dreamt all these time and now is yours. And China is my birth land, Im happy to be back. Happy to be in QingDao once again."

 

Chanyeol Kissed Tao chastely. "Thank you my love. oh by the way, my friend Kris is living now in QingDao with his fiance. Let's meet them there, okay. You're gonna like him so much, he is a nice guy. 

 

Tao nodded cutely. "Hope so~~" 

 

"You are so cute. Now let's get you clean up before I dirty you again!" 

 

"Chanyeol!" 

 

___________

 

China.

 

 

"Ugh I hate it. Do it again. I want it perfect, okay?" Said a pretty blonde haired boy to an employee.

 

"Yes. I'll do it better this time." With that the man was out of the office.

 

"You better." He sighed and closed his eyes. He rested all his weight in the comfortable chair. It didn't take long to drifted to dreamland.


A knock was heard in the door but nobody answered. So the man went inside. The sight was adorable. His fiance was fall sleep and his face was just so cute. Long blond haired, small nose, pink pouting lips and a lovely eyes. He came closer and kissed those lips. 

 

"Hey, babe. Wake up." 

 

"Five more minutes." Said and snuggled against the chair.

 

Kris smiled at his lover and kissed him once again. "If you are tired go to home, baby." 

 

"I'm not. I was resting a bit." Ren said with sleepy eyes.

 

"Oh, really? At what time did you fall asleep?" Kris said.

 

"Hmm." He hummed and pouted moving his lips. "Eleven in the morning, why?"

 

"Is already five, sweetheart." Kris said.

 

Ren Widened his eyes. "What? No! I was just resting my eyes!" 

 

"Come here." Kris opened his arms and Ren ran to hugged him." Let's get you something to eat, okay? I'm sure my baby haven't eating yet."

 

"I haven't" Ren said cutely. "But I like your idea." 

 

"Where do you want to go then?....What about pizza, home and us in the shower?" Kris said in a lower voice.

 

"I'd like it. I love you baby." Ren said kissing his fiance's lips.

 

"I love you more baby panda." Kris said back kissing the shorter's neck.

 

"I love when you call me that." He said giggling. 

 

"Let's go baby." 

 

Kris drove to their condo. A luxury one. Choi MinKi or Ren as he called him was his fiance. And adorable boy and a pretty one. It was like winning the lottery when the pretty boy said yes to him. He was so in love and he still is. Ren run a flower shop for very rich people. He himself was tall, handsome, smart, gorgeous face and a appeal no one has ever had, and the fact he was a well known surgeon was like the top of the mountain. 

 

They met in a trip. Paris, city of love. Yes, they fell in love in that city five years ago. Very young age. No one thought they could last this long. The have very different personalities but they made it work out.

 

A year ago, they formalized his relationship when they announced his commitment. Now Ren was Kris fiance and he want it with him for the rest of his life. The wedding was a go but Kris was so much busier than ever and they decided to take it slow. What could happen? It was only a year late. 

 

They arrived at home and went directly to their bed.

 

"So tired! I need vitamins.!" Ren whined.

 

"Or maybe a little blondie is on his way?" Kris said hugging the tired fiance.

 

"You wish, but no." Res said and hid his face in Kris chest. "Why are you so gorgeous!"

 

"That's my line babe. You are so damn cute! There is no one in the world even a tiny bit as cute as you." Kris said caressing his lover golden haired.

 

"Love you~"

 

Kris chuckled and his boyfriend's childish behavior. "Minki, later today, my friend will be landing in China. He'll work in the hospital too. He is such a nice guy, I remember always help him when we were in high school. He was my best friend, he still is."

 

"He must be very important to you." Ren asked.

 

"He is, babe." 

 

"Then, he is important to me too. Your friends are my friends." Said with a cute smile.

 

"So adorable.....Anyway, please be friendly with him. I want to introduce you." 

 

"Hmmm." He hummed. "Is he single?"

 

"No. He has a lover. A 'cute' one according to him and his fanboying times."

 

"I'll be glad to meet them...but....I'm way cuter, right?" He said with all his cuteness power.

 

Kris laughed at his lover. "Of course. No one is cuter than my panda. Now lest rest for a while till the pizza gets here."

 

"Okay. I love you, Kris."

 

"I love you baby panda."

 

 

__________

 

A/N: Waaah! Yes is me again and with double updates. First chap of "QingDao Love Story" and chap 28 in "Forever is too much." Just because I can and I feel happy...but if you play Pharrel W. song...I'll shot down myself...that song is so annoying it didnt make me happy but angry...anyways. Hope you like this story. Please comment a lot, upvoted and subscribe too. Sorry for typos. Also read my other stories too~