Chapter 2

The Clown and I

Hyomin P.O.V.

I was very nervous. Here I was waiting like a dumb person in the waiting room with a superbly luxurious wedding dress or to be exact a gown. A freaking gown!

Not to mention, the gown I wore was my dearest Baek's design. I have to admit, he was a very talented and detailed designer. From what I saw, almost all of his designs were very beautiful and eye-catching.

Too bad, I did not have that much money to buy them. Not even enough to rent them.

The fashion show would be held soon but that Bacon still did not appear. Every staff were looking at me intently, as if I was their victim.

A vogue girl beside me was putting on her mascara when she said to me with a sinister smile, "I don't even understand why Baek chose you to be the bride over me.."

She eyed me weirdly and scoffed, "You are not even beautiful.."

I ignored her and looked at my blue watch anxiously. Why did that brat did not come yet?

"I'm talking with you, !" she pushed me from the sofa, causing me to fall onto the floor.

To make it worse, the gown ripped a bit at the bottom, forming a quite big hole. I was very afraid if Baek would get angry at me while that girl smirked at me.

Out of the blue, the door slided open and I could clearly hear Baek's loud voice.

"I'm sorry I late, guys!" he said cheerfully and bowed to all of us, the models.

Consequently, he saw the hole at the gown. Okay, damn. I was dead meat. Completely.

"OMG!" he shrieked and approached me almost staggeredly.

His eyes became as derp as possible and stared at me, making me frozen.

No, please don't get mad. Baek, I'm sorry.

His face turned ashen. I closed my eyes tightly and just waited for any punishment I would receive. It was not long until I heard a chuckle. I recognized that voice.

Baek, were you just chuckling at me?

I opened my eyes and stood dumbfounded as I saw Baek was holding a scissor and said with a meaningful smile, "let me fix this first, Hyominnie.."

He pondered for a second before he asked me, "Will you afford this gown to be a bit revealing?"

I widened my eyes but still, I nodded to him as I did not own any choice. Just this time, okay?

"I'm sorry, Noona! But tonight you have to be a bit y!" he said, a bit guilty towards me. "Oh, I feel bad now.."

Then, he put me down, sitting on the sofa back while he squatted down in front of me and cut with the part where the hole was formed with the scissor he held. He also cut the gown until the bottom was at my knees.

From a thrailing gown to a pretty short wedding dress.

I was fully mesmerized by his beautiful focused hands while sewing back the dress. In fact, the other models also watched him in awe.

Frankly, he was closer and closer with my body as he was sewing the dress. Sometimes, his fingers would accidentally touched my slender legs. I was like being electrocuted with every touch of him.

"Tada! What do you think, Noona? Is this okay?" he asked while resting his chin right on my knees.

I was speechless as well as amazed by his creative ability.

"This unexpectedly becomes a total masterpiece of mine!" he muttered with a smug smile and winked at me before getting up.

"Okay, as everyone already here, let's get the show starts!"

I flashed a nervous smile seeing him in ecstacy. He was really cheerful and always positive. It was a relief that he did not get mad at me when I always scold him everytime he made a mistake, even for just a tiny one.

I felt bad for him despite the envious glare I received from that girl beforehand. Haha! Serve you right, girl.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was at the backstage with Baek, waiting for my turn.

Baek looked terribly anxious. Sweats started to linger around his forehead. The male model that was supposed to be my partner did not come yet.

I sighed as my turn would come soon. Where in the hell was that man?!

"Baek, are you okay?" I asked him.

Baek produced a calming smile and nodded to me. Not long after that, the male model finally arrived in a hurry.

Okay. he was gorgeously handsome! With a thick eyebrow and sharp eyes, he was beyond perfect!

His golden hair also shined dazzlingly under the dark lights. I stood fixated to the floor as I was very stunned with the godly-like appearance of this man.

I did not even hear what Baek said to me until he sent me a pat on my shoulder, snapping me out.

"Hyominnie!"

I looked at Baek in a daze, as if just woken up from a beautiful dream. As if I met with a prince charming in the dream. As if.

"I told you! You will be shocked to see this male model! Haha!" Baek burst out in a full laughter as he saw my astonished state.

"Hi, I'm Kris," the model extended his hand towards me, asking for a handshake.

"Hyomin," I answered him as we shook our hand.

"Okay, Kris. Now, please get prepared. You are lucky that I am in a very great mood now. I will not punish you for being late. But reward me with a thriving performance. Understand?"

"Sure, Baekkie.." he saluted Baek and glanced at me.

"You are beautiful, by the way.."

Baekhyun covered his mouth from bursting another laughter, I guessed.

You were very happy, Baekhyun. Alright, just laugh all you want. :')

"Hey, Kris. This is my Noona. She is unavailable. Mine only, haha!"

What did he say? I was his only?

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The fashion show ended perfectly like I hoped for. Kris and I walked on the runway like a real wedding couple. He was very professional, I have to admit.

Nevertheless, much to my surprise, as the audience kept shouting, "Kiss! Kiss!"

He glanced at me and asked for permission before lifting up my chin. I closed my eyes, just let him did everything that he wanted. Well, he was an experienced model!

Of course he knew what he did out of audience service. Just like fanservice. He finally kissed me.

In no time, I felt his tongue roaming around in my mouth. I tried my best to respond him and so we were absorbed in the kiss that I did not even realize my waist was wrapped by him while I placed my arms around his shoulder.

By that time, I could not hear anything. Only his hearbeat and mine, united producing a sole heartbeat. A very exquisite sound to be heard.

He pulled away from the kiss as I opened my eyes slowly. What was that? I was like being sent to the reality in a flash. We awkwardly bowed to the audience and he led me back to the backstage, arm-in-arm.

As we arrived at the backstage, I saw everyone's gaze was all directed towards me envily. Baekhyun? He turned his head away from me and gulped down a glass if mineral water in one-shot.

Strangely, I tend to forget that I just kissed a guy I only met for the first time that night.

I stepped closer to him while Kris entailed behind me.

"B- Baek, are you okay?"

Baek tilted his head to me and said, "good job, Noona! Good job, Kris.." So insincerely.

"I always do a good job, Baekkie.."

Kris smirked behind me. I held Baek's arms when he just about to go from us.

"You have done your duty, so you can go home now. Thanks for everything.."

I furrowed my eyebrows at the sulking boy. What the heck was wrong with that boy?

Kris whispered to me before he left, "I enjoy the kiss so much~"

God, I awfully forgot about that. Wait. Was Baekhyun jealous with the kiss just now?