Chapter 1

The Clown and I

A blonde-haired boy with puppy eyes, wearing a blue shirt with short jeans waited patiently in front of a small orphanage home. He tapped his feets on the ground as he leaned his back against the wall of the orphanage home.

After awhile, the door to the orphanage slided open slowly revealing a tall and outstanding girl with only a black shirt and denim jeans, clearly showed her slender and long legs. She sighed as she spotted the cute guy from before and folded her arms at him..

"What again, Baek?" she asked in such annoyed tone.

Baekhyun blinked her eyes a few times before he approached her with a wide smile formed on his lips.

"Please be the model for my fashion show," he asked, almost pleadingly with his sparkling eyes. He even grasped her delicate fingers with his beautiful fingers as he asked once again.

However, the girl let her off him and entered the orphanage back. She slammed the door shut.

"Hyominnie! Noonaa~ Open the door please! I promise you this will be the first and the last! I beg you, Noona~" Baekhyun knocked on the door continuously as he begged her earnestly.

In the orphanage, Hyomin covered her ears and frowned. "Aish, this boy~ Doesn't he know the meaning of reject?"

Hyomin hugged her knees as she was feeling bad to Baekhyun. She really did not want to be a model, it ! She wanted to help him but not like that. Hearing the pity boy's cry saddened her even more.

She had always liked the puppy-like boy even from their childhood era. Her parents were bestfriend with his parents, so they were also kind-of-like-bestfriend too if not because she was older than him for few years.

She had a very deep feeling towards the younger boy, but he never knew it. He was a very bright and cheerful boy, much opposite to her personality which were cold and had a quite bad temper.

"I promise you, I will help you with this orphanage if you be my model!"

Hyomin had a stage fright, that was why she did not want be the model. She never like to be in a crowd, but she liked it so much to be with countless kids as she loved kids so damn much.

She opened a bit the door and saw Baekhyun almost crying, making her heart shattered into pieces. She never had the heart to see a boy she adored so much, in a state like that.

"Alright, I'll help you," Baek turned brighter as she agreed to him, "but with a condition.."

"Anything! I will do anything for you, Noona!"

"Make sure, the male model is superbly handsome," she said with a serious face. As a result, Baekhyun burst into laughter and nodded.

"Of course, he is heavenly handsome, you know. You will surely drool over him," he said confidently.

"He better be," she warned him.

"The most important is, he is like a match-made-in-heaven with you. You will know it when you see him," he exclaimed loudly before he pulled her into his arms.

"Thank you so much, Hyominnie," he whispered close to her ears, making her heart tingling. She cringed a shiver even at the slightest touch of the boy.

"I will be sure to help you back, Hyominnie," he assured her with pinky promise.

"You never change, Baek. When will you get matured, huh?" she released a soft giggle after the both of them sat together on the wooden chair outside of the orphanage.

"Humm. When you get married, only then I will be more matured, I guess," he said teasingly.

Hyomin flashed a reluctant smile as soon as he said that.

"Come to think of it, when are you going to get married? You are getting old day by day, Noona!" he slapped her arms softly.

"I don't have a boyfriend, how can I get married if I don't have one?"

He shook his head lightly, "I always introduce you to so many guys but you always reject them. How can you get one if you keep rejecting each of them?"

Hyomin felt like she wanted to tell him that she only hoped for him, no one but him. However, the words clogged in , like they never wanted to get out from .

"But I hundred percent sure, that male model will surely catch your heart the moment you see him!" he guaranteed her, with a grin.

"Why are you so sure about that?" she asked, out of curiousity. What was so good about that male model that Baek was so excited about him.

"I don't know. My small heart said so," he replied before he got up and said, "I will go now, Noona. Take care, lock the door okay?"

"Of course, Baek. I know I know," she gestured her hands as if she was harassing him. They both laughed with diferent feelings.

Hyomin sighed. "Does he really not know my heart?"

She brushed her mind off him. She had to move on and forget her feeling for him. Totally, it was an unrequited love. She extended her head to the garden in front of the orphanage where a lot of people exercising there.

She was immersed in observing the people that she did not realise a pair of eyes watching her in awe. He was smiling meaningfully and dialled a number on his smartphone.

"Are you hiring a clown?"