Lets talk

My Infinite Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaehyo? Jaehyo! What's wrong?"

She looked at him. He had gone pale and she had started to worry. Jaehyo looked at her. There was no turning back now. He had to face it one way or another. He had to clear this up with Kyung and he had to tell Sonagi about this too.

"We're going to clear this up, Kyung and I. You must go with me... please..."

She was baffled but did what she was told. Jaehyo swung his jacket on and Sonagi took a light sweater and left the apartment. Jaehyo texted Kyung back telling him to meet him at the park to talk. With a swift close of a door and an open of a car door, they were off.

They had sat on a bench. It was cold and Sonagi was already shivering. Jaehyo hugged her, trying to warm her up but that didn't do much good. He would always check the weather whenever he went out but at this very moment it had slipped his mind. Jaehyo took off his jacket and gave it to her.

"Here. Put it on."

"Are you crazy? You're going to get sick. Besides, I'm not that cold dear." She said with a little amusement.

"I'm being serious Sonagi. Put it on." He smiled reassuringly.

She hesitated for a moment and took the jacket.

"This isn't right, you should use this jacket. You're too lovely with me Jaehyo. You're going to get sick and it'll be all my fault. I'm not that cold Jaehyo."

"I'm lovely with you because I love you so much. I love you more than anything else Sonagi and I'm not going to get sick. I have a a strong immune system you know," he chuckled "and you don't fool me. You're shivering! If he doesn't come in two minutes, we're leaving."

He paced back and forth. The cold air was seeping in his skin. Goosebumps reached throughout his body and the hairs on his body stood straight. He tried to stay warm while showing Sonagi that he wasn't freezing. "Where the hell is he," Jaehyo muttered.

A dark figure came slowly towards them. Jaehyo stood up and squinted at the figure. It was Kyung. He was looking at the pavement with each slow stride he took. He had no intention of looking forward. Kyung was now a feet away and was still glancing at the pavement. Not wanting to make eye contact. Sonagi got off the bench and stood next to Jaehyo. She looked at Jaehyo and then at Kyung. There was a strong tension between these twoand was very curious. What happened? She coughed to break the tension and Kyung looked at Sonagi and then finally at Jaehyo. Kyung's mouthed opened and the closed shut. Then he tried again.

"Jaehyo I... I'm sorry I did that. I'm sorry... I was just. My emotions got the best of me and then I... I'm sorry this is all my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter