Heartbreaks.

My Infinite Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Was not gonna write a note in the beggining but I'm not going to be doing point of views anymore. I rather just keep it as no one's point of view from now on since it can get confusing. I'm also going to call Zico Jiho, comment if you rather have me call him zico but for now he's jiho (:

I'm so lost in my thoughts. I feel my world going round and round. Everyone seems to be getting farther. They all hate me... How can you cause someone so much harm without touching them.. without ever saying anything but words of love. How can you hurt someone with sincererity? 

--

Taeil woke up in a bed. He turned, making himself comfortable until he realized something. He never arrived home last night so how it possible that he was now in a bed? He got up, immediately regretting it  as he winced in pain. He grabbed his torso and felt the soreness. He looked around, slowly, examining everything in the room and the door suddenly opened. He jumped right back into bed, pretending that he was asleep.

"I see you're up." Said Minhyuk walking over with breakfast. 

"what happened?" Asked Taeil, placing his hand on his forehead from the headache he was beggining to have. 

"I found you lying in the middle of street." said minhyuk and with this he gave Taeil a deathly stare.

Taeil looked down dissapointed as he began to realize what had happened. Minhyuk did not joke around and soon he would be lecturing about how stupid he was for not going home. 

" I found your jacket and later found you. You're lucky you were near the house." Minhyuk said seriously. 

Taeil simply said "Thank You."

He didn't know how to feel, he was making stupid decisions. He was putting other people before himself, not once thinking about what he wanted when he went out that night but thinking about how to please others. Maybe that's where everything had gone wrong. 

"Don't thank me because I'm tired of this. We all are. We are tired of being pulled from one side to the other because you're playing with everyone's feelings!! We were best friends and look at the mess you've all caused!" Minhyuk yelled standing up rage. 

He went to the window and closed his eyes as he breathed in and out. His hands in his pockets, trying to contain the anger building up in him. He was not wrong. Kyung had run off after Jiho and ended up on a bench drunk and who knew where Jiho was. I had started something with Pyo, but was it really something I wanted or was I simply luring for my own desires?

"I'm sorry for being so blunt, but if someone doesn't tell you the truth, you won't ever open your eyes and do s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter