Finding myself part II

My Infinite Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wish I could openly express my love. I wish I could write love on your arms. 

Because, "your body should belong only to those who fall in love with your soul." -Charlie Chaplin. 

You have seen me at weak point. You have seen me when no one else was there help. You saw me . to the core. And yet you did not run away. You did not fear me. You stayed by my side, that is why I love you.

 It only bewildered Kyung when he thought about it. He could not bring himself to connected all the lines but somehow they connected and he did not know how. He was overthinking it but the question was simple..

Did he love Jaehyo..?

He had grown so fond of him, he wanted his presence, he had been wnting to feel his warmth for the past few weeks. It was almost christmas and he wanted to spend the night with Jaehyo. He had even thought of how cheewsy it would if they chared a kiss under the mistletoe. He wanted to go outside and play with the snow like little kids. Whenever Jaehyo was around, Kyung forgot about everything, all that rage inside of him would suddenyl dissapear when Jaheyo was by his side. 

Kyung grunted as he put his hands on his forehead and thought for he a while. Was he just being dependent on Jaehyo or did he actually like him? He turned around in his bed, frustrated with the thoughts that he liked Jaehyo because he did not want it to be one sided love, but it had already turned out that way.. 

He tried to back out of what his feelings had developed into but it was too late..

"Hey Kyung." Jaehyo walked into the room and plopped onto the bed with Kyung, casually an arm around his waist. 

It was as if Jaehyo had been trying to tease Kyung.

Kyung felt sensations burn up in him, he wanted to pull Jaehyo in closer and kiss him. He wanted to kiss Jaehyo like never before. He looked so perfect with his arm wrapped around his waist as the light from the window reflected on his face.

His beautiful features.

Kyung looked at his pink plump lips. And looked at him in the eyes, time seemed to be going by slower and he enjoyed it. He looked at Jaehyo, and wanted it to be like this forever.

He knew then in that exact moment.

That he loved Jaehyo. 

He loved every feature of him, every time he smiled, every time he felt him get closer to him, He loved the way in which he made him feel butterflies. The way in which he had seen his vulnerable side yet had stuck by his side. He saw the way that he was in pain yet did not leave his side once. He was there for him. He had healed all og kyung's wounds with loive and compassion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter