Love me tender

My Infinite Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yukwon woke up with a loud yawn. He had slept like a baby and had really needed a good night sleep. He slowly began to get out of bed. With the same slow pace he began to put on his clothes and finally made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He saw Minhyuk making breakfast and was suddenly eager to see what he was cooking. The air smelled delicious and he felt his stomach growl for food. Yukwon went closer to Minhyuk and put his chin on his shoulder.

 

“What are you doing?” Yukwon said with a slight cheer in his voice.

 

“Eggs. The bacon is over there and the toast is in the toaster. I didn't put a glass of milk or orange juice for you because I didn't know which you would prefer.”

 

Yukwon looked at him and then looked at his lips. He had a great temptation to bite them and so he did. He leaned in and kissed him first and made the kiss deeper and deeper as seconds went by. He bit his bottom lip and swiftly let go. If Yukwon hadn't let go in that instant, they would've done it again. Minhyuk grinned and so did Yukwon. At last, Yukwon went to the bathroom and freshened up. Their relationship wasn't serious. When they realized they attracted each other they decided to meet at this apartment, solely to do it. They didn't love each other, they loved the excitement of stripping away clothes and engaging in their animal instinct. This was just a game and they were willing to play. Yukwon came out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen table to eat his breakfast. As Minhyuk said, there was bacon, toast, and eggs. It smelled delicious, but there was something missing. Yukwon went to the refrigerator and took the orange juice and poured some in his glass. He went back to the kitchen table with his orange juice and finally ate. Minhyuk watched carefully so that Yukwon wouldn't make a mess. Yukwon always made a mess and Minhyuk always cleaned it up. Yukwon was like a small child in character and physical appearance. He had a sort of vibrancy and happiness and innocence - which in fact he actually did not have - that gave him a childish air. To make his childish character even more truthful was that he looked so young. His glowing smile and the little slits that were his eyes when he smiled were that of a child and the way he continuously laughed at everything. Minhyuk didn't like infantiles. His type was a person who was mature, serious, determined to accomplish his goals and handsome. Yukwon definitely was not his type. Yukwon wasn't really serious about most things, he wasn't handsome but adorable, Yuwkon got bored easily and rarely got anything done and he was quite juvenile; but Minhyuk wasn't picky when it came to sleeping with men. Yukwon was not his first and definitely not his last. He had done this various times but had stuck with Yukwon because it was easier. He could meet Yukwon at this apartment any time he wanted to. Whenever he felt like doing it he would call Yukwon. He was at Minhyuk’s command but Yukwon didn't mind, he knew he would be used and agreed upon this act, because really, he wanted to be used. Yukwon ate every last bit of his breakfast and slouched in his chair. He patted his belly and sighed deeply.

 

“You're full already?” asked Minhyuk.

 

“Yeah, why?” Yukwon turned to face Minhyuk and gave him a puzzled look.

 

“I have a lot more eggs and toast and I don't think I'm going to finish it by myself. You really get full easily.”

 

Yukwon frowned and looked at the pan full of eggs. He didn't like Minhyuk treating him like a baby. He went to the kitchen and found the pan full of eggs and served himself more of it.

 

“Hey. If you're full, don't eat. You'll throw up and then who's going to clean it up?”

 

Yukwon stopped in his tracks and decided Minhyuk was right. He put the plate full of eggs on the counter and left it there. He pouted a little and began to find his shoes. He wanted to leave and go back to the dorms. He felt his ears go red out of embarrassment. He didn't want to be a burden and he hated being treated like a kid. Even Pyo was much more mature than Yukwon. Yukwon found one shoe and began to put it on.

 

“What are you doing? You're leaving already? Come on, don't leave.” Yukwon paid no attention to Minhyuk. In fact, Yukwon started to to pick up his pace. Now he really wanted to leave. “Hey. Did you hear me? Wait, please. I wanted to tell you if you wanted to hang out. I don't want to go back to the dorms or go out alone so would you join me? I'm going to the arcade. I don't want to go alone so would you go with me?”

 

“No.” Yukwon responded quite bitterly. “I’m not going anywhere with you.”

 

“What did I do? Come on, please?”

 

Yukwon faced Minhyuk and with a straight face he said, “Then stop treating me like a child. I'm not a child! You're not my father to be scolding me and I am completely capable of cleaning up my own mess. I never asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter