Two of a kind

My Infinite Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened the door and got in her apartment. She was exhausted. She had just arrived in Korea and was happy to be home. She had planned to take a nice relaxing bath and sleep peacefully tonight. She put her purse on the couch and her luggage in her room. She went back to her purse and pulled out her phone, it was off so she turned it on. She looked in the fridge to see what she could eat. She found a yogurt and took it, it was her favorite flavor, strawberry. She went back to her phone and she noticed she had a message from her boyfriend. She opened it. Worry began to fill her face. She took her purse and her keys and ran out of the apartment. He needed her right this moment.

 

She came as fast as she could. She found his apartment and knocked on the door swiftly. She held back tears. She had never seen him distressed before. As a matter of fact, she had never seen him at his low before. Minhyuk opened the door and quickly recognized her.“He’s in his room. You know where it is right?” She nodded and went to his room. She knocked on the door and opened it. She found him fast asleep. She touched his forehead. His temperature was normal. She sighed in relief. “What happened?” she said quietly. She sat next to him, observing him. She his hair, he was like a little baby at this state. She smiled. He looked so peaceful. How could he be distressed if he could looked so at ease? Slowly but gradually, he opened his eyes. He muttered her name and took her hand and squeezed it. He did not smile. His eyes told her he was in pain. She grew worried at the sight of this.

 

“What happened Jaehyo? Why are you like this?” He did not speak. He looked at the floor instead of looking at her. She squeezed his hand in desperation. He met her gaze and her eyes were pleading him to tell her what was going on.

 

“I…” He pulled her in and hugged her. He didn't want to tell her, not yet. He had missed her warmth, her scent, her touch. He had missed her so much. He was happy to have her in his arms again. He wanted to kiss her so bad. He wanted her lips on his but after what happened he didn't dare kiss her. Instead she kissed him on his forehead. Her touch gave him goosebumps and butterflies in his stomach. He loved her so much. They've been together for a short time but he felt that he was with her for ages. She had interrupted his train of thought.

 

“Would you like to get some fresh air?”

 

Jaehyo nodded and gazed at her. He wanted to spend time with her after her long trip. He finally said, “Let's go.”

 

----------

 

They were intertwined. Resting peacefully on the bed. Taeil took Pyos hand and exhaled deeply.

 

“I love you Pyo.”

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter