Chapter 20 Part 2: Infiltrating Eunji's walls

You and APink
Please log in to read the full chapter

The girls were up for their comeback song 'Remember' tomorrow at Music Core. With no other connections and relatives over here in Korea, I only had the option of tagging along with the source of my shelter, cash, food and happiness. Besides, I am partially on lookout for any potential danger to the girls. However, balancing that responsibility with having to stay out of the spotlight is definitely a challenging issue. Which means, that I can only look at, and look out for, them from a distance, rendering me partially useless at the same time. That is unfortunately the only and best option.

 


Right now though, I could only entertain myself with shows and games whilst the girls were busy prepping for their comebacks. The melody coursed through their bodies, presenting itself in the form of their choreography. Diligently putting their vocals and frequently trained bodies to work, they practiced their dance to no end. The lining of windows side by side, all around the dance studio, presented little to no space for a clock, let alone a small window. With no indicator of time, we had no awareness of time. Technically, there is a way of predicting the current time. The last time I had a meal was approximately 1 pm. With my lazing around, and lack of activity, I'm guessing 5 inactive hours have passed. I focused on the girls, especially Chorong who was furiously sweating from the tedious dance. Despite already having practised it countless times, with several breaks here and there, she was still resiliently continuing with the practice.

 

 

Deciding between the right and wrong, whether to offer delivery service or letting their momentum go on. After much hesitation, I made a decision on my own accord. Balancing both equally, I headed out on my own under the pretense of exploring the entertainment building. Heading straight for the closest Starbucks, I decided upon the choice of the menu for the girls.
 



"Two Mochas, two Cappuccinos, two Chocolate Chip Frappe and a Latte. Thank you!" I quickly placed my order at the counter and made my payment. "I'll come back for them a while later."
 



My footsteps hurried, as I walked towards the street side stalls. Quickly picking up multiple dishes including Fish Cakes, Rice Cakes, Fish-Shaped-Red Bean Bread  and Kimbap, I went back to Starbucks and picked up what I had ordered a while ago. The wind continued to go against me, as I tried to hurry back to the dance studio in fear of their starvation and possibly a collapse. So hardworking, they had apparently forgotten completely about taking their meals on time. As much I could possibly help, I can only offer these snacks and coffee to allow them to endure their fatigue slightly longer. Finally back to the studio, I entered with my head held high, presenting the loot I had gathered.

 

 

"Yes! We won!" Eunji and Chorong were fawning over something I couldn't get a grasp on.

"Damn it. We should have known better." The rest were all upset.

"So, what have I been missing?" I openly questioned.

"Oh, nothing much. Just some decisions and transaction going on between us." Chorong confessed.

"Here's what I got. I wasn't sure of your appetites so, just pick whatever you guys want. And you! I got this for you." I walked over, and dragged her by her waist. I fished out the Frappe and Red Bean Bread and gave it to her.


 

I helped put in the straw and broke the bread into two pieces. It turned out to be a good thing that I split it into two. Steam was pouring out from its fillings. I sipped from her Frappe, as I fed her the bun with much resistance.

 

 

"Your hands are dirty! You were all sprawling on the floor. And not to mention your antics in here just now. Just eat up!" I brushed her hands away, and attempted again.


This time though, she gave up and simply stayed put as I continued feeding her. After the bread had disappeared, I handed her the Frappe and took out a bowl of Rice Cakes. Like before, spoon fed her. Bomi and Hayoung were busy taking in the spicy rice cakes. They were profusely sweating, their forehead and neck were drenched. Refusing any form of comfort from the coffee I bought, they continued with the torture as they attempted to finish the entire serving. After much pain and sweat, their efforts finally proved to be fruitful before they quickly grabbed their beverages and calmed the storm. Then, I walked over, and helped to dry their neck and forehead. The amount of sweat could probably be compared to that of a long run.


 

"Yah! Seo Joon! Don't help the girls with their sweat. Can't you see your girlfriend burning furious with jealousy? Take care of her first, unless you have a death wish." Naeun voiced out

Please log in to read the full chapter