Chapter 20 Part 1: Fans - Yet again, unsurprising.

You and APink
Please log in to read the full chapter

Needless to say, the girls who looked back to glance at us were shocked. They were completely dumbfounded, unsure of the unfolding of the events that led to whatever scene they were staring at. I had Chorong completely in my arms, as I laid on her lap and tapped repeatedly on my phone.

 

"Yahhh!" Eunji screamed.

"You two...?" Hayoung was trying to link up events in her mind.

"The two of you. You want to die?" Bomi threatened, who seemed to have figured out what had happened.

"What happened?" Hayoung questioned the knowing Bomi.

 

While the girls were busy settling their doubts, not letting down on their menacing glares, Naeun was merely amused at us. She seemed to have completely understood the flow of events, without any explanation. That, I had to give her. Of course it doesn't take a genius to understand the situation, but it does take a decent level of intelligence to figure out what happened. Naeun's lips simply curled up, exposing a tinge of relief and amusement.

 

"You two lovebirds finally made up, huh?" She whispered while beside us.

"Yeah sure, we did." Chorong answered, to which I hugged her even more tightly from my current position.

"I'm so going to kill you!" Eunji sprang in our direction.

 

I spread my arms, threatening to give her a welcoming embrace to which she avoided at the very last moment and collapsed at my side. I sat down on her, just slightly above her . I straddled and weighed down on her, before I poked her sides before it escalated to a full blown tickle. She simply giggled, and giggled while trying to overthrow me. As time would allow, she slowly became affected by fatigued, and gave up on fair means. She looked at me, then my abdomen before she threatened to touch the area of interest that Chorong had. Her hand reached over, forcing me to lean further back. I could not allow such act of indecency within the sights of my girlfriend. Before long, I finally fell off of her, as I scrambled to safety behind her leader.

 

"Yahh. Don't touch that area, I warn you!"  Chorong warned Eunji, "That's an area reserved only for me, no one else!"

"Alright. Go have fun with it all you want. But, can't you share?"

"I was joking. He's still underage. I don't want to get into trouble for doing something scandalous with a minor."

"But Eunji, this is fine!" I replied, before I gave Chorong a quick peck. I wasn't used to being affectionate in public, but after having experienced the possible loss, I simply had to.

"Yah. I didn't ask you about that." Eunji cringed, curling her fingers.

"Come with me." Naeun dragged me by my fingers into her room. Although I disliked the idea of being apart from Chorong, I could only let my body be dragged into Naeun's room as she held my by my hand.

 

"So, you finally heard her out, huh?" She taunted.

"Of course I did. Well, she definitely did had her own reasons so, I couldn't quite blame her for anything."

"See, what did I tell you about it? You kept refusing to listen to me."

"Hehe. I don't know. I didn't want to face the truth. It isn't easy okay! You try it next time." I grinned sheepishly.

"Anyway, you owe me a meal for helping you out."

"Sure thing! By the way, you do know that... I'm the closest to you right? Among the other... girls." I confessed.

"Oh really? Who knew?" She appreciated my confession.

 

Well, technically that was true. If something ever happened, of course I would seek my precious girlfriend first. But then again, Naeun played an non-expendable role whenever I needed someone to talk to. She would be the first that I would look for when something went on. Of course, if she needed my presence, I would gladly appear whenever possible. However, Chorong understands this fully. The two of them are both in APink, so Chorong clear

Please log in to read the full chapter