Chapter 8: APink Fanmeet

You and APink
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby. You know my name girl."

I had barely gotten 4 hours of sleep before Chorong noona's phone started to ring. It wasn't very loud, but it was sufficient to get me awake. Fortunately for me, it has always been my lifestyle to get only about 4 hours of sleep. On normal school days as well. But, it's the holidays, except I have the job of waking the girls up, right now. They are having a fan meet in another few hours, and they still had to get prepared.

I sat up, looking towards the source of the EXO song that I wasn't a fan of. It wasn't exactly catchy or anything so, it wasn't my genre of music. Chorong noona was still sound asleep, completely oblivious to her alarm. I walked towards her phone that was grinding against the table, vibrating.  I picked it up, and swiped it across to turn the alarm off. Time to wake her up.

Walking towards her bed, I decided to just give her an extra 5 minutes for today, before I would wake her and the other members up. They are probably still exhausted from all their previous schedules. I looked at her. She just looked so cute while sleeping. I took her phone, and snapped a picture of us. I went to wash up first. My breath wasn't the most pleasant thing to wake up to, in the morning. After washing up, I decided to go wake noona up. I didn't want to shock her and end up with her getting all flustered. I went for the soft approach.


I tapped her back. No response.
I tapped slightly harder. Still no response.
I pat her hair, running my fingers through them smoothly. She shifted a little.


"Noona, you're late!!" I spoke softly.
She groaned. "Give me a few more minutes, please..."


Just looking at how tired she still is, I simply couldn't bring myself to wake her up. I decided to go get the other girls in the other rooms first.


"Noona, I'll come back later okay? I'll wake the rest first." I told her.

I walked over to Naeun's room, slightly shook and tapped her back.


"Noona!! It's time to wake up!"  She turned sides and continued to sleep.

I leaned down and hugged her. "Noona, wake up now!!" I hugged her tighter.

"Okay!!" Naeun continue lying for another few seconds before she sat up, rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning!" She turned and hugged me.

The commotion somehow managed to wake Hayoung who was sleeping in the other bed.
She looked at us, "What about me?? I want a hug too!!"

I tried to walk over, but Naeun refused to let go. She was still hugging me tightly. I rubbed her back and hugged her for a while more before I went over to Hayoung and fulfilled her wish. Hayoung had a bigger build. The hug feels a bit different. After all, she was only 1 year older than me. After ensuring they've gone go to wash up, I went to the last room. Eunji was already awake, watching videos from her iPad. Namjoo was washing up while Bomi was on her bed, waiting for Namjoo to be done. I went back to my room. Chorong noona was still sound asleep.


"Noona. It's been at least 10 minutes already. Wake up now.."
She was in deep sleep.

I slipped into her bed, under her blanket, and hugged her.
"Noona!! Wake up. Otherwise I'm gonna hug you tighter!"
Eliciting no response, I hugged her tighter. It was starting to be really comfortable just cuddling with her. I would probably fall asleep anytime. She turned around and faced me.

It felt weird, but comforting that I was cuddling with her. She was smaller in size than I was. I'm not sure why, but the cuddling was actually comfortable. Hayoung entered the room, after realising that Chorong noona hasn't awaken yet.


"Hayoung. Help me wake Chorong noona up. Please!!" I requested.
She looked around, trying to figure out where the voice came from. Until she scanned across Chorong's bed and saw my head peeking over the covers.



"She doesn't want to wake up. She's quite tired..." I seeked help.
"Unnie!! Wake up!! We got to go to the salon in half an hour. And we still have a fan meet afterwards." Hayoung attempted.



Suddenly, things started to topple over in the other rooms. It was chaos for a few seconds before silence conquered. Chorong noona, who was asleep, was startled by the noise, and jumped. I hugged her tighter so she won't fall off the bed.

"Noona, it's me. Seo Joon." I tried to get her to calm down.
"Thank god you were here." She hugged me tighter, obviously being shocked by the noise.
"Noona, go wash up. I'll go check up on what happened." I told her. "You girls have to get to the salon in half an hour, which isn't much time."
"Everything's fine!!" Eunji shouted.
"Stay here, please?? For a while more..." She pleaded.

How could I refuse, when she's pleading with those beautiful eyes of hers. We ended up hugging each other for another 10 minutes or so, while I tried to calm her down.

"Noona. We're going to be late at this rate." I tried to persuade her.
"My leg's numb. I can't move them." She argued.
"I'll piggyback you to the toilet." I got off the bed, after escaping the wrath of her hug.

She got on my back, and I carried her to the toilet for her to wash up. I stood behind her, hugging and supporting her while she brushed her teeth. Somehow, something in my abdomen started to grow harder, and poked through my pants. I knew she felt it, but she ignored it to make things less awkward. So there I was, back hugging her with my hardware poking her, while she washes up. After washing up, I hugged her tighter, not letting her leave. She had no choice, but to walk out with me hugging her.



"Noona, what shampoo did you use last night? You smell good." I knew I sounded like a ert, but since we were already hugging, it didn't make much of a difference, did it?
"Not telling you." She acted high and mighty and flipped her hair.



"Look at them!!" Eunji directed the other members' attention towards us as we walked in.
"What???" I retaliated.
"Are you two together?? Why are you guys hugging??" She demanded an explanation.
"I hug Naeun and Hayoung as well." I replied, hoping she'd not catch on.
"What about me?" She pouted.
"I'll give you one later. Chorong noona feels comfy right now." I hugged her tighter. My hardware was still poking her.

She blushed, even though the other members had no idea what was going on.

"Okay okay, stop acting like lovebirds. We should get going now before Manager Oppa comes in and chases us out." Bomi was annoyed.
"Can we hug a little longer??" I whispered into Chorong noona's ears. "It feels comfortable..."
"Okay... Until we leave the lift later." She obviously didn't want to stop either.

We walked until the lift in this awkward position, like I was the Father Penguin, and she was the kid. The doors to the lift opened. It was empty. We entered and automatically positioned ourselves all the way to the back, while the remaining APink members were in front of us. It was like the other time, with Chorong noona in front of me, squeezed into me. Not forgetting that I was hard, and it was poking her as well. Except this time, we were both fine with it, and I was hugging her. When the lift was approaching the ground floor, I tried to let go, but she put her hands on mine, and kept my hands in place for another few seconds. Then, I adjusted my pants to conceal my property. We all got into a van, and it drove us to a salon far away.



Throughout the ride, she placed her head on my shoulder, with my hands around her waist. Somehow, it felt like we are a couple, but we aren't exactly official either. Naeun looked diagonally across at us, trying to figure out something. Once we reached the salon, we unwillingly let go, and I entered the salon in them. Everything felt new. I haven't entered a salon before, so all the machinery felt so advanced. I was curious, but I just followed the girls. They all sat down on a seat, before the st

Please log in to read the full chapter