In Which Yunho Is NOT Obsessed

Behind the Scenes

“I mean, it’s weird right?” Yunho stared at Heechul with wide eyes. “No one touches for that long, right? Right?”

Heechul leaned back in his chair, a thoughtful expression on his face. “You’re sure it was the arm?” he questioned. “Not something more intimate like…I don’t know, his private regions?”

Yunho blinked, and then shook his head rapidly. “No!” he said hurriedly. “It was his arm, definitely.” A small smile spread across his face. “Does that mean that it was nothing?”

Heechul frowned. “Do you reckon Jaejoong even has a ?” he mused. “I mean, it’s Jaejoong - I wouldn’t be surprised if you pulled down his , and you saw - ”

“Hey!” Jaejoong yelled, stopping Yunho mid-tale. “Did Heechul really say that?”

“Yes,” Yunho sighed, exasperated. “Can I continue?”

“Yes,” Jaejoong replied, a scowl on his face. “And while you do, I’m going to send a heated text to Heechul. Is that alright?” He directed the last part at the interviewer.

The interviewer nodded (because, hell, this was all doing wonders for the show's ratings). “Go ahead.”

“I know what’s under there, okay!” Yunho snapped, and then blushed as Heechul raised his eyebrows. “That’s not the point.” He stumbled over his words slightly.

Heechul sighed. “It means a lot okay? Friends don’t touch that long - trust me. I’ve been around Donghae and Eunhyuk enough to know.”

Yunho chewed on his lip. “But - Jaejoong can’t - he can’t - that guy - ”

“Yunho, why do you even care?” Heechul sounded amused. “You haven’t even seen Jaejoong in years.”

“Well it took me by surprise, that’s all!” Yunho snapped defensively. “I mean…it’s Jaejoong. Yeah, I still have feelings for him. And that other guy - ” He leaned in closer, as if to disclose some highly classified information, “ - was really ugly.”

“No he wasn’t,” Changmin interrupted loudly.

“Shut up Changmin,” Yunho growled. The maknae simply snickered in response.

“Was he really?” Heechul’s eyebrow quirked. “Jaejoong’s taste certainly hasn’t changed much then.”

“Yeah I - wait, hey!” Yunho glared. “What’s that supposed to mean?! I was a great catch! Just ask the fans and they’ll tell you?”

Heechul stared. “You want me to ask the fans if you and Jaejoong were a good match?” He shook his head. “Sure, I’ll go do that - and while I’m at it, why don’t I post those pictures of you that I have on my phone?”

“…What?!”

“Don’t look at me like that. Changmin gave them to me.”

…Yeah, Yunho really had to do something about that kid.

“Look,” Heechul sighed. “My opinion? Jaejoong’s probably ing the guy. Deeply. Every night. Probably for a really long time. And when I say a really long time, I mean - ”

“I get it!”

Heechul blinked. “Just making sure.”

Yunho slumped back in his chair. “So yeah…my conversation with Heechul.” He ran his fingers through his hair. “Painful as usual.”

“He doesn’t mean any harm towards Super Junior,” Jaejoong reassured the audience.

“No, just Heechul,” Changmin piped up.

“So,” the interviewer said, leaning forward. “You and Jaejoong…had a previous relationship?” He looked intrigued, and so did everyone else in the room, if the squeals of glee were any indication.

“Uh…yeah,” Yunho replied, after only a brief moment of hesitation. After all, they’d promised to be honest with this. What was the point in hiding things? They were staring anew - they might as well get everything off their chests.

“Wow.” The interviewer shook his head. “And to think - no one had any clue.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Changmin interjected. “Those Yunjae fanfics are usually pretty accurate.”

The interviewer blinked. “You read Yunjae fanfics?”

Changmin froze.

“So,” Yunho said, while silently thanking the interviewer, “I’ll continue the rest of the story.” He settled back in his chair. “Later that day, Changmin was cooking dinner for us - it wasn’t a great dinner or anything, but since Jae wasn't around anymore, someone needed to cook - ”

“Shut up Yunho, my food is amazing,” Changmin snapped, cutting him off. “And no, you are not saying this part - you won’t be able to capture just how mind numbingly irritating you were.”


Changmin was this close to dumping the pot of hot water on Yunho’s head.

“ - Heechul thinks something’s going on - that they’re - engaging in - ”

“That they’re having ?” Changmin said bluntly.

Yunho flushed. “Changmin!” he cried. “That’s not what I was going to say!”

Changmin rolled his eyes; oh, it was so what he was going to say.

“Look,” Yunho snapped, “I’m just - concerned, okay? I mean, didn’t you see the deadly glint in that guy’s eyes? That smirk on his lips that just seemed to scream, ‘there’s something wrong with me’ - ”

“No,” Changmin replied. “Do you want to know why? Because he wasn’t facing us. So, hyung, please shut up.”

“But Changmin!” Yunho interjected. “It was just strange, alright? Something didn’t feel right. I’m worried about Jaejoong.”

“Then tell him you’re worried!” Changmin shot back. “Just stop telling me about it! What am I supposed to do?!”

“…Do you think if I disguise my voice and leave an anonymous message - ”

“Hyung, you’re seriously starting to sound like a stalker,” Changmin interrupted. “You are not leaving any creepy messages on Jaejoong-hyung’s phone!”

“I’m not the creepy one!” Yunho retorted defensively.

“Yes you are hyung! You’re acting like one of those weird, obsessive ex’s - ”

“Changmin the food!”

“Changmin was so busy yelling at me, he forgot about the food on the stove,” Yunho told the interviewer, rubbing the back of his neck and laughing awkwardly.

“Yunho,” Jaejoong said, his mouth hanging open. “You are so - ”

“Weird? Creeply? Mental?” Yoochun suggested.

“ - adorable!” Jaejoong clapped his hands together. “It’s so sweet that you were concerned!”

“How does hyung find any of that ‘adorable’?” Junsu whispered, a look of sheer bewilderment on his face.

“He’s been separated from Yunho for far too long,” Changmin responded softly. “He’s forgotten how annoying his quirks are.”

“So, you ranted about Jaejoong and that guy a lot,” the interviewer observed. “But - does any of that help the story?”

“It does,” Yunho responded. “Because after Changmin burnt the food, we ended up going out for dinner. And guess who was at the restaurant?”

“…Jaejoong’s boyfriend?”

“He wasn’t his boyfriend!” Yunho snapped. “And…yes. He was there.”

“Hey it’s Jaejoong’s boyfriend,” Changmin observed, his eyebrows raising.

“It’s not his boyfriend,” Yunho muttered, a scowl spreading across his face.

Changmin sighed. “Whatever. It’s your fault we ended up here, anyway. Do you want to go somewhere else?”

“No.” Yunho shook his head. “Let’s just stay here. You don’t have to worry about me.”

Changmin stared. “…I wasn’t,” he said at last. “I’m worried about my own sanity. I love you hyung, but if you say one more word, I’m out of this place. Super Junior always has leftovers, and Ryeowook’s cooking is almost as good as Jaejoong-hyung’s was.”

“I won’t say anything,” Yunho promised, walking over to an empty table. “Let’s just sit down and eat, okay?”

“Is it just a coincidence that our seat is the closest one to that guy?” Changmin muttered, as he followed the elder.

“So yeah, then he proceeded to say a lot,” Changmin informed the interviewer.

“Changmin, stop making fun of Yunho,” Jaejoong reprimanded. Yunho beamed, and chose to ignore Changmin when the maknae stuck his tongue out at him.

“So what happened next?” the interviewer questioned, leaning forward. Yunho opened his mouth to respond, but before he could, Junsu interrupted.

“Can I say something?” he questioned.

“Go ahead,” the interviewer said, smiling.

Junsu looked pleased. “I have a little story of my own to say,” he said cheerily. “You see, while all of this was going on - well, I was having a little adventure of my own…”

It was a nice day out. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and Junsu was also singing. So yeah, thing’s were great. Except then one of the birds had come along, and had snatched Junsu’s hat right of his head.

Now, usually Junsu wouldn’t have cared - in fact, he probably would have been struck with a sense of joy, thinking that the bird would probably be able to build a nest for itself, or something along those lines. This was his favourite hat though, and he wasn’t about to let go of it that easily, even if it would provide a home for some poor, unfortunate soul.

“Bring it back!” he yelled, running after it. It wasn’t as ridiculous as it sounded - it was wholly possible that the bird could drop the item on its journey, right?

Junsu would have kept chasing after the creature if he hadn’t tripped, and ended up face-down in a nearby puddle (why was there even a puddle? It was a bright sunny day, there shouldn’t have been any puddles!).

“Is that Xiah Junsu?” someone whispered from nearby. Junsu sighed, wondering how events had taken such a drastic turn.

“Yeah, and I’m wondering how this story took such a drastic turn,” Yoochun interrupted. Everyone else stared at Junsu in bewilderment. “Junsu, what the hell - this has nothing to do with anything.”

“I just wanted to mix things up a bit,” Junsu said defensively. “And I haven’t even come into the story yet. Two Super Junior members have already been mentioned!”

“Patience Junsu,” Changmin sighed. “You’ll come soon enough.”

“Yeah, after Yoochun,” Junsu mumbled moodily.

“Hey!” Jaejoong interjected. “No spoilers!”

“Right,” Yunho interrupted the squabble, “can we continue? We’re about to get to the good part.”

Changmin snorted. “What, the part where you interrogated the poor guy?”

AN:

Hey guys, thanks to everyone who’s read this so far! Hopefully I haven’t turned Yunho into too much of a creep xD I also don’t write very often, so hopefully this turns out okay :)

Tell me what you think of the story so far!