Prologue

Behind the Scenes

(First Lot of Footage)

The couple smiled at each other; they moved closer, eyes unmoving from each other’s faces.

The priest nodded, methodically stating (as he had many times in the past), “I now pronounce you man and w - ”

The car slammed through the wall.

Screams all around. The guests hurtled out of the way (of course, since the car never really moved past that area, they ended up destroying their crisp suits and tailored dresses for no reason).

“What the just happened?!” the priest howled, before realising that he wasn’t supposed to swear.

The bride and groom stared in horror.

Three heads poked through the hole in the wall - Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu.

“…Guys that doesn’t look like Jaejoong-hyung or Yunho-hyung,” Yoochun stuttered.

“…This is a chapel.” Changmin hissed. "Hyungs, I told you we were going in the wrong direction!"

“…We’re going to prison aren’t we?” Junsu whimpered.

“We can’t go to prison!” Changmin cried in panic. “We need to stop Jaejoong-hyung and Yunho-hyung before - ”

The camera cuts out.

(Second Lot of Footage)

A different location. Yunho and Jaejoong let go of each other and face the camera, looking horrified.

“This isn't what it looks like!” Jaejoong wailed, while Yunho struggled to re-buckle his pants.

The two run away, and the cameras chase after them. There is the sound of heavy pants, and hurried footsteps.

The camera cuts out.

“So,” the interviewer coughs, turning to face the five members of DBSK. All look incredibly embarrassed; Jaejoong and Yunho were making a conscious effort to lean away from each other.

“A month after those…interesting videos, the five of you announced that DBSK would once again be a five member group, much to the joy of the fans.”

Awkward smiles. Jaejoong cringed, looking like he wanted to be anywhere else.

“We need to get things sorted out,” Yunho had reasoned. “After all, the stories flying around about our return are…quite ed actually.”

“Hyung,” Yoochun had growled in response, “it can’t possibly be more ed than what actually happened.”

“I didn’t like prison very much,” Junsu mumbled. Yoochun nudged him in the stomach; a gesture to say, ‘shut the hell up.’

“They were only there for the night,” Yunho hurriedly said, hoping to quell any possible rumours.

The interviewer raised on eyebrow. “And…Yunjae?”

Jaejoong choked; Yunho flushed and averted his gaze.

“We’ll get to that,” he mumbled. “It’s…”

“It’s what started that whole mess,” Changmin grumbled.

...

AN:

Okay, this is just the prologue for this, which is why it's so...well, short xD I had this idea and I had to give it a shot - plus, I've been having an obsession for DBSK/Yunjae fics as of late, and I love writing comedy, so I couldn't wait xD

Tell me what you think, and if you guys are intested in reading more of this.