They are all so!

life in the palace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lady Sunmi?" i heard my servant Lian called. I turned to look at her. She's cute.

"Yes?" i asked raising an eyebrow at her. "It's just that you were spacing out, something bothering you?" she asked me as she took the pins and jewelry out of my hair.

I was in plain robes, by now my hair was done, no make up. "Yes, something big. When i entered this palace i told myself that i would not fall in love," i said to her as i sighed and looked down.

I heard her chuckle. "You whish, with those dreamy princes, how can you not fall in love?"

"But i don't want to fall in love," i said looking at her through the mirror. "It's not up to you, it's up to your heart milady," she said as she pointed to my heart.

Wait! I don't even know if i am really falling in love so why am i worrying about trivial things like this? "Milady, it's time to sleep," Lian said as she led me to my bed, blew out the candles and walked out of the room. I heard her say sleep well, but can i?

I tossed and turn. I just can't seem to get comfortable in this bed. I need air! I want air!

I screamed inside my head. i wanted to get out of this room. This palace is so big so why not explore? I slipped on my shoes, i put on my coat and slipped on my shoes. I stealthily slipped past the maids.

I mentally cheered, i succeeded and now i can get some fresh air! I walked and walked, smiling at birds and beautiful flowers. I was in a garden a beautiful one at that.

There was a pond there. There were lotus flowers floating, there were also petals floating, like someone had purposely scattered them onto the water but nevertheless, it made the pond look even more ravishing.

I walked onto a bridge and into a shelter. There was a table and a tea set on top of it. There was also a Guzheng there. (a chinese instrument)

I grinned at the sight of my favorite instrument. I ran to it sat on down. I softly touched the strings, it brought me to the memory of my mother teaching me. I remember my mother teaching how to play a song, she said it was a song my father created before he died. She would always cry whenever she played it.

I missed my mum, my hands moved by themselves and so did my lips.

song:

Dreams faded none of them left

I thought we had some hope but i guess they've gone away

In the moonlight you danced to the songs of infinity

When i saw you singing and dancing i couldn't help but be in love

I had to leave but please don't blame me

I see you in my dreams

My darling i love you and that will remain just believe in me i will be there for you

for you........................

 

 

I sang it as the music played. Then, i could hear clapping! I looked up to see a tall guy with soft brown eyes. My eyes widened and i stood up almost immediately.

I bowed, "I'm sorry," i said to the handsome man. I swear! This palace is full of handsome young man.

"Why be?" he asked me. My eyes snapped up to him, he had such a deep and mesmerizing voice. "It's late and i thought that everybody should be sleeping so i thought that i had interrupted you," i said to him as i studied his face.

His eyes were adorable, his face was too but i loved his deep voice the most. I heard him chuckle, "Your name?" he asked looking at me in amusement.

"Ahn Sunmi, Yours?" i asked back, i was curious, you can't blame a woman on being curious.

"Prince Chanyeol," he said. Great! I met another one and i seemed to also look like a fool and charmed by them. I curse myself!

"I-I see, Prince Chanyeol," i mentally slapped myself, why in the world did i stutter. I heard him chuckle i my snapped at him.

I raised an eyebrow, "Why? What's so funny?" i asked. This guy was cute, his deep voice laughing.

"It's just that you look really cute when you blush," he said softly, caressing my red cheeks. Blushing?!

"Before i go, let me give you something," he said to me before taking something out. it was an Amaryllis, an exotic flower.

"Do you know what this means?" he asked me, handing me the beautiful flower. I shook my head, taking the flower, admiring it.

"I'll leave you to figure it out, see you tomorrow morning," he said before stalking off, chuckling. Was i that much of an amusement.

He gave me a flower. I held it with both hands, i was staring intently at it, as if the meaning of it would just appear. What did it mean? Why did he give it to me.

I sighed in frustration. You think a girl would learn. How many times to i need to repeat this before i can really learn my mistakes. It is just a flower, there is no meaning behind! No meaning..........................

I sighed and i slowly walked back, It hasn't even been a full day and i've already met two of the princes!

I looked up and i was back at my chamber. "Milady!? Why are you here?" Lian shouted as she ran to me.

"Nevermind that, bring me to the room, i don't feel like sleeping so accompany me," I said to her. She nodded her head and helped me into my chamber.

She lit up the candles and helped me to my bed. "Milady? What is wrong?" she asked, looking at me with worry.

"It's nothing actually just something that i don't understand," i said softly, looking at the flower in my hand. I could feel her eyes trailing to it.

"Ah! It's a amaryllis!" she said, surprised. My head snapped up and i looked at her with i think was hope.

"You know it?" i asked. She nodded her head before smiling. "It is a flower that is really lovely."

"What does it mean" i asked. I have been racking my brain trying to know what it means.

"This flower means splendid beauty, it is used to also indicate worth beyond beauty," she said looking at the flower in my hands.

i blushed. This was what he meant by giving me an amaryllis? "My lady, your blushing! Who gave it to you?" she asked, looking at me playfully.

"N-Nobody!" i exclaimed before covering myself with a blanket. I could hear her laughing at me which made me blush even more.

"Well Milady, i will see you tomorrow and remember to wake up early as you need to prepare for the meeting with the princes' " she said.

I heard the door closing and i finally relaxed. I held up the flower, "Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter