Big Bang

My Fanfics

 

Big Bang

All stories featuring Big Bang, sorted into pairings.

 

Pairings

* todae *

 

How Was School Todae?

Pairings:  todae

Description:  A simple little high school story, Daesung is a transfer student that has to go to a school filled with rich kids, one of them bearing a cunning resemblance to one Choi Seunghyun. Todae goodness :)

 

 

NeukDae - Wolf Boy

Pairings:  todae  gdyb

Description:  What would you do if you found a wounded boy in the woods? What if that boy thought he was a wolf?

 

 

Just Give Me Ten Dates

Pairings:  todae

Description:  Ever fallen for your best friend? Ever tried to convince him to love you back?

 

 

Stranded

Mixed:  Big Bang  DBSK  2PM  Beast

Pairings:  homin  todae  gri  dooseob  junwoon  chankhun  taecwoo

Description:  A Korean TV station is holding a special concert in Indonesia with some of the most popular idol bands in Kpop, it's going to be the event of the season. Big Bang, DBSK, Beast and 2PM are flying over together when disaster strikes...

 

 

Bigasaurus Bang

Pairings:  todae  gdyb

Description:  The Big Bang boys are headed for an incredible adventure that will test their strength, talent and friendship.

 

 

Sweats completed

Pairings:  todae

Description: What would it take for you to be able to give up your favourite sweats?

 

 

Chance to Say Goodbye

Pairings:  todae

Description:  

I miss our time

I miss your way

I miss everything we say

I'd give it all for that time and place

Just to say goodbye to your face

 

                                                                                                                                               - Pete Murray, Chance to Say Goodbye

 

 

* gri *

WGriM - Rainbow Version

Pairings:  gri

Description:  We Got Married has decided to come out with a new concept to keep up with the times - the Rainbow Version - featuring same couples. 

 

 

 

G-Dragon's Fan Chat complete

Pairings:  gri

Description:  Meeting random people on fan chats, you can never be sure who you are really talking with...

 

 

G-Dragon's Fan Chat 2

Pairings:  gri

Description: Sequel to G-Dragon's Fan Chat

 

 

Stranded

Mixed:  Big Bang  DBSK  2PM  Beast

Pairings:  homin  todae  gri  dooseob  junwoon  chankhun  taecwoo

Description:  A Korean TV station is holding a special concert in Indonesia with some of the most popular idol bands in Kpop, it's going to be the event of the season. Big Bang, DBSK, Beast and 2PM are flying over together when disaster strikes...

 

 

* gdyb *

YoungZ: Z for Zombie

Pairings:  gdyb

Description:  Can a zombie love? Would you want that kind of love?

 

 

A for Assassin

Pairings:  gdyb

Description: One story, two writers. The mission of a scorned assassin goes astray when he gets more than he bargained for...

 

 

NeukDae - Wolf Boy

Pairings:  todae  gdyb

Description:  What would you do if you found a wounded boy in the woods? What if that boy thought he was a wolf?

 

 

Bigasaurus Bang

Pairings:  todae  gdyb

Description:  The Big Bang boys are headed for an incredible adventure that will test their strength, talent and friendship.

 

 

* tobae *

Dancing to His Rhythm

Tags: bigbang  tobae  topri  taeyang  top  schoollife  romance

Characters: Seunghyun, Youngbae, Seungri, Jiyong and a mention of Daesung

Description: Seunghyun decides to go back to school, only to face difficulties he could never have imagined, his only hope being to catch the attention of the most popular guy at school. 

 

Truth or Dare? completed

Status: Rated M

Tags: bigbang choiseunghyun taeyang top tobae

Characters: TOP, Taeyang

Description: Which would you choose... truth or dare? 

 

 

* topri *

Gona Love You to Death

Pairings: topri

Description: How does one know one's own fate? Is everyone's fate preordained? Is it possible to tempt fate? 

 

 

* gtop *

Baby, Maybe?

Tags: bigbang comedy gdragon gtop romance top

Characters: Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun, Big Bang cameos

Description: The last thing Jiyong, the workaholic that is in the middle of preparing the much awaited Big Bang comeback, needs is a baby on his hands. What to do when fate pulls a fast one on him, leaving him with a toddler and no clue. 

 

 

* baeri * & * daeri *

Awkwardly Arranged

Tags: bigbang arrangedmarriage baeri romance seungri daeri

Characters: Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang

Description: Seungri is being pressured to get married by his parents, but what they don't know is that he is already in love with a pretty little thing called Youngbae. However, Youngbae isn't exactly up to his family's standards. When his parents arrange a marriage meeting with one of the richest chaebols in Korea, he has no choice but to go along with it.

 

 

* daebae *

Sunshine for Rent

Status: Rated M

Tags: bigbang daesung taeyang sundae daebae

Characters: Taeyang, Daesung

Description: Sometimes sunshine can be found in the darkest of places.

 

 

* gdae *

NeukDae - Wolf Boy

Pairings:  todae  gdyb

Description:  What would you do if you found a wounded boy in the woods? What if that boy thought he was a wolf?

 

 

In Korean

 

용왕자 [탑뇽] - The Dragon Prince

Tags: bigbang fairytale gdragon gtop korean supernatural top

Characters: Choi Seunghyun, Kwon Jiyong

Description: [In Korean + Translation] 어느 날에 승현 왕자가 숲에서 길을 잃어버리고 용을 만났다. 개구리왕자라는 동화의 번안 초단편 탑뇽 팬픽이에요. One day prince Seunghyun lost his way in the forest and met a dragon. This is an adaptation of the fairytale The Frog Prince, originally written in Korean, now with English translation.

 

 

바텐더 [뇽토리] - Bartender

Tags: bigbang gdragon gri korean romance seungri nyongtory

Characters: G-Dragon, Seungri

Description: [In Korean + Translation] 일 때문에 승리의 머리가 좀 복잡해서 휴가 필요했다. 혼자 있고 싶어서 외딴 곳에 있는 마을에 갔지만 사람이 너무 없어서 심심했다. 호텔 바에 가서 좀 색다른 바텐더를 만났다...

Seungri needed a vacation, for his head was a mess because of work. He wanted to be alone so he went to an isolated village but since there was absolutely no one there, he got bored. He went to the hotel bar and there he met an unusual bartender.

 

 

 

 

* OC *

A Ride to Remember

Tags: bigbang daesung sliceoflife originalcharacter

Characters: Daesung, OC

Description: A fleeting moment, an everlasting memory.

 

 

 

Festivals

 

A New Year's BANG! - Big Bang Writing Festival

Pairings:  gtop gri todae topri gdyb baeri daeri tobae gdae daebae crossover/straight/OC/You

Description:  A Big Bang Writing Festival, come join us! Let's celebrate the New Year with lots of new Big Bang stories for all the different pairings.