chapter 3

the beginning

Hana walk earlier than usual. She does her normal routine. She walked 30 minutes earlier just to avoid the other students. She went to get her book in her locker but was blocked by the boy named Baekhyun. "Go away !!" yelled Hana. "NO , not until you say sorry" She just ignore him and just walk pass him. "YAH , i am talking to you ". And the usual she will just ingnore.

She went to her class and the pupils begin to stare at her .She heard some "What is she doing here , i thought she would'nt come " a girl whispered to her friend.

She felt like she doesn't belong but she kept by herself. She saw Luhan talking to his friends. His friends was known as Exo. She went to her seat.

Suddenly, a girl stand in front of her. "Hi, my name is Minyoung . Nice to meet " the girl named Minyoung said. "My name is Hana ". "My friends said not to talk to you but i just ignore them ". It was the first time someone ignore their friends just to talk to her. Suddenly she heard some screaming.

BAEKHYUN OPPA , I LOVE U

OPPA ,YOUR SO HANDSOME

PLEASE MARRY ME

She was annoyed by the scearming of the fangirls.She saw Baekhyun staring at her. She look away. She saw Minyoung and she wave her hand at Hana but she just half smile back.

RRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGG

It was lunch time . Hana just walk out of the class. "Hana wait for me !!!" someone shouted ,it turns to be Minyoung. "What are you doing , where are your friends ?" asked Hana. " They ditch me". " Do you wanna get some lunch ?"."Sure , i would love to ". 

 

 

They went to cafeteria and saw exo. Luhan was staring at Hana. She did'nt until Minyoung said that exo are staring at her.

 

 

After school, Hana was walking to her house . Suddenly , she heard someone shouting her name . She turned and saw Luhan and his friends. " Hey ,Hana wanna hang out with us ?". " Umm, sorry no thanks " said Hana. " Awww , come on " said Luhan with his puppy eyes. "Okay, alright ."answered Hana.