chapter 2

the beginning

"My class , we are late " said Hana . "Don't worry , I have told the teacher . Now lets go "said luhan . She felt comfortable talking to him . She didn't know why . 

They walked together to their class . Luhan is the only one talking while she just nodded . "Hey , why did you save me ?"asked her . "Because I always saw you walking alone so I decided to help you "answered him. 

She thought nobody noticed her but she was wrong . "So that means we are friends , right ?"asked Luhan ."Maybe ," said Hana. He was the first friend she ever had. She smiled .

"hey , you're smiling . You look beautiful when you're smiling ". She quickly went back to herself . They didn't noticed that a pair of eyes were listening  their conversation.  "You're gonna get this Lee Hana "

They went to their own class. "Hana, why are you late asked her teacher. "Sorry , seseongnim"said hana . She quickly went to her sit .

Everyone looked at her because of the accident. She glared at them . She opened her textbook .

She just stared at the window to forget about her awful past . When the bells ring . She quickly packed her things and went out. 

She saw Luhan waiting for her while leaning at the wall. But she just walk past him . "Hey , wait for me "said luhan . 

"Go away , you're gonna attract attention and i am gonna get bullied by your fangirls ". "I thought we are friends . "We are but don't wait for me ."

Luhan quickly ran to Hana . "But at least let me give you a ride " said him with his puppy eyes. He had never do aegyo to girls but not Hana."alright , just this tine "

She went to his car. On the way , they just stay quitet because it was awkward. 

They reached to her house. "Thanks for the ride " said Hana. He quickly kiss her cheek . She was shocked. Her heart beat was faster than usual.

She jumped to her bed and thought  "why is my heart's beating fast