chapter 1

the beginning

"Let go of me !" Cried Hana . "Not until you say sorry "said baekhyun . "You bump to me first and now I have to say sorry "said Hana.

"yeah , pretty much like that "said baekhyun . ? She step his foot and ran away . Messing with the kingka is like hell. She tried to avoid the kingka for years. 

She was on the way to her locker but suddenly she was push by the lockers. She saw  the queenkas known as snsd . 

"Why are you messing with our oppa ?" Said girl number 1 . She guess it was the leader .

Girl 1 slaps her but Hana didn't fell a thing because she was use to fighting since her father taught her.

"This is what you get for messing with our oppa "said girl 1 . Suddenly a boy came . "Who is your oppa , tayeon . You're older than us "said the boy . 

"Op..pa said the girl named taeyeon. The boy quickly carried you to the nurse office . 

After he put some medicine ,he introduced himself . "Hi , my name is Luhan "said the boy . He was the first one to talk to her nicely . "My name is Hana , thanks for saving me ".

It was her first time talking to a boy . And that is when her secrets gonna reveal.

              **************

So how was it it is my first time writing a fanfiction and thanks for subscribing