No,NO, NO

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee’s mom perspective

I can’t wait to see my kids. I missed them so much and it’s only been a week. I really want to see Jae Hee. She needs to know this important news that I won the lottery ticket. It can bring us the fortune again, and bring us back everything we use to have. The others will no longer look down at us. Jae Hee can take her step into boarding school that she always belonged. Jae Hee is so brave. After everything that she experience, she never fell. She continued her life well.

“Kangmyun, do you think Jae Hee should end up marrying the boy that saved her that night? The day, she nearly got .” I asked my husband.

“That boy. Yes, it would be a good result since they have known each other when their younger anyways. Plus, our family and theirs use to be a wonderful family until…” he said until he became furious of what happened during the time when we became bankrupt.

“Calm down. It wasn’t really their fault so don’t blame them. I really wish they can be together. This lottery ticket can actually save our lives.”

“Hyehee, there’s been someone following us for a while. Do you see that white car behind us?” I was really scared. 3 years ago, that white car followed us home before too. They broke furniture, and took our valuable items. It was a disaster.

“Yah, yeobo. Look there’s a car running toward us! CAREFUL. Ahhh.” That was the moment the car in front of us hit and we crashed into each other. My belt wasn’t on probably since I took it off when I was reaching for something in the backseat.  The car crash wasn’t a minor one. Then, the car at the back hit right into us. Therefore, we were hit on the back and the front. The glass shattered. From the sudden hit, my body flew itself toward the outside of the window. It was real fast. One second I was in the car happily talking, and then the next I flew into a tree and bump my head. I lie on the pavement. My body was in pain. Every muscle of mine wouldn’t budge. I felt something cold dripping from my head toward my forehead and face. I felt my knees dripping. It seemed as if I was in a swimming pool. I was soaked with blood. No one was out this late. It was really quiet. I opened my eyes a bit to spot two men checking out my husband. They went into the car and took my purse. After that, they left. It was 2 in the morning and I lay dripping and soaked with blood. I took my breaths and saw two police cars and an ambulance running toward this situation. That was it. I closed my eyes and prayed for my dear Jae Hee.

Jae Hee, please live a wonderful life. Take great care for your siblings while I’m gone. You are my brightest kid. I love you. Saranghae Jae Hee. I prayed and with my last breath my tears fell across my face. My hand dropped onto the pavement. I was dead.

 

 

 

Jae Hee’s perspective

Omma, omma, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter