I Love You For Who you are

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SORRY I DIDN’T EDIT. MIGHT BE CONFUSING. PLEASE DO TELL ME IF THINGS NEED TO BE CHANGE. I REALLY APPRESIATE THAT.

 

Baekhyun’s Perpspective:

We have only two more weeks to ourselves. Then, we’ll not see each other…

Continuation from Last Chapter:

I hear the crowd suddenly hush, and started murmuring. What the hell is happening? I felt apprehensive but at the same time I tried to make myself believe it’s nothing much.

“Two more…weeks?” I questioned her and held her hands in my hands. “What’s going on, Jae Hee?” I look at her as if I’m about to collapse.

She looked at me and gave me a hug. “I’m sorry, Baekhyun.” She hugs me tighter. What is she sorry for? “I’ll tell you later. But let’s finish off the event and have our fantastic day afterward.”

She let go of me and turned to smile at the rest of the crowd. I was so confused I was going to fall. When the event finally ending, I grab her arm and pulled her toward my car. I opened the passenger door for her and dragged her in it. I went to the other side and pull my seat belt on and drove away. I want to know what’s happening. She needs to tell me right now!

“Jae…” I started off but my voice trailed off when her phone rings.

“Anneyong-has-eyo,” She starts off but slowly trails off as well. It was  a long conversation before things ended. “Baekhyun-ah, I’m going to leave for the day. Talk to you later.” She runs off toward the building filled with police officers.

I ended up going home sitting and watching some stupid documentary. I waited and waited for the phone to ring but it still didn’t.

Cell phone messages:

Tiffany: YAH! Baekhyunnie!

Baekhyun: Yeah? What? I’m bored as hell.

Tiffany: Kekkeke. I have something for you to do.

Baekhyun: NOOna! Stop being so surprise and stuff. What is it?

Tiffany: BIRTHDAY PARTY TONIGHT!!!

Baekhyun: Uh oh? Jae Hee’s birthday is tomorrow, right?

Tiffany: Yes, so midnight party.  Wait, did you just question me? So you don’t even know when your crushes birthday is? Hmm. I think I need to consider wisely before letting you guys date.

Baekhyun: What’s wrong with Jae Hee?

Tiffany: I don’t know. Don’t ask me. Tonight at 12, okay. Once the clock turns 12 we celebrate!

I stopped texting her when my phone starting ringing.

“Anneyonghas-eyo?” I barely made a sound.

“Baekhyun…” Taeyeon’s voice said shyly.

“What’s wrong? Wait, let me guess. No more money, or do you need me to do you a favor?” I said with a bit of sass.

“Baekhyun-ah. I’m sorry for what I did. But I’m really in need of someone right now.” I heard in the background some whispering and some screaming. “I’m at the police station.”

I cut off and head straight to the police station. I wasn’t going there for her but rather Jae Hee. I arrived to see Taeyeon sitting far away from Jae Hee. I hope they didn’t fight.

“What happened?” I ran to Jae Hee, and surprised she got up and looked at me.

“Hi, were you with Kim Taeyeon on the night of Kim Jae Hee’s parents accident?” The police questioned me. I turned to look back at Taeyeon who kept quiet. The policeman notices my uncomfortable situation and put me in a room to discuss further.

“Can you tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter