Would You Go Out With Me?

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s Perpspective

I saw the picture that Tiffany sent me. Oh my. I was in great shock. How did Jae Hee find it? Wait, it can’t be…that day? I gathered my belongings and race over to Tiffany’s (Taeyeon) apartment. I rang the doorbell numerous times but no one opened the door. Where she go? Gling- I hear something shatter…coming from Jae Hee’s apartment. I walk up to the door and raise my hand to knock. However, I didn’t have the courage to do so. She knows I like her and I know I like her in the inside. I can’t suddenly appear in front of her and tell her that. It’s probably nothing big. I lower my hand and left it on my side. I turn around and starting walking each step with hesitation. 1…2…3. I count my steps and head toward the elevator. I click the elevator button and wait for it.

“Oh my gosh, Taeyeon!” I hear a female voice screech out very loudly. My heart suddenly starts to race. What the hell is wrong with this “woman?” I quickly ran back and face her door. I can’t do this. I just can’t! I don’t have the courage to face Jae Hee. She doesn’t like me. She won’t accept me. The fact my parents told me she and I will have a difficult path makes me frighten. The word “Why” keeps on ringing into my thoughts. Just why can’t it happen?

“It’s probably no biggy, Baekhyun. Let’s just head back to where you’re supposed to be. Leave everything behind and listen to instructions. Leave her alone. She doesn’t want me.” I whisper to myself quietly while hearing arguments still going on inside. However, I wasn’t paying attention to it. If she doesn’t tell me directly, I won’t do anything. The paper means nothing. It could be fake. I stand there listening to every word, Taeyeon says. This woman!

 

Jae Hee’s Perpspective (a bit of what happened earlier)

“Give it to me now.” I reach for the bag.

“Give you what? I have nothing to give you.”

I was about to slam the door to her face but she placed her foot onto the door side. “What do you want?”

She steps into my house. “Your house is ugly as . There’s even a smell in this house. I don’t even get why Baekhyun likes this type.” She swings her head to me. Her true act is coming out finally. She turns to the table where a photo frame is placed on the table. “So this is your parents…” She laughs. “They’re ugly as hell. Oh my. Is that fake leather jacket? I can definitely look through that. If her mother wears fake things, that means…like mother like daughter. You’re fake.”

“Na-ga (get out),” I exclaimed and pointed my finger toward the door. She can’t say that to my precious mother. She was the most “beautiful” person I’ve met. Not by appearance, but the inside of her. I looked piss toward her and I was in the inside. I’m not sure if the others in the room heard but if you offend my mother… my family…you’re…dead.

“Jae Hee. Sometimes the face of you actually make people pity you. No wonder he came by your side as your little fairy.”

“Psh. Fairy my . He’s not a fairy but my true oppa. Now get out!” I dragged her out of the door in her 5 inch heels. She was so much taller; I had to look up as if she’s the sky.

“Yah!” She walks and trips while walking. She fell onto her knees. “I know how to walk. I can do whatever I want.” She flings her arm and I lose the grip. She knee down to look at her heels. “Do you know how expensive these shoes are?” She looked at me with a piss look.

“Do you think I would care about your stupid shoe? You’re beautiful, Taeyeon so you don’t need things.” She looks at me weirdly. “Yup, that’s exactly what I said. But, even though your outside is beautiful, your inside is ty as . So I don’t care what happens between you two. Just leave me alone!” I raise my voice at the end of the sentence.

“Yah, Kim Jae Hee! Don’t reason out your explanation so well. You’re not that much better than me. You’re about to be kicked out of school because you’re too poor to afford and you’re giving such an attitude? Ha, wait. Let me add, you’re so poor that Baekhyun even paid for your living? What are you treating him then? You’re losing your pride as well. “I became extremely mad. Who the told her that? Baekhyun did not darn to say a word, or did he?

She kept on going on but I wasn’t going to let her do that. I slapped her across the face. “It’s time for you to shut up.” I exclaimed. She wasn’t going to go easy on me. I can see from her eyes she won’t ever let go. She raised her arm and was about to slap me but rather than that, I held onto her wrist causing her not able to even move her arm. “Nice try, but next time, learn a few years of Taekwondo, eh?” I release her arm and threw it back. We were at the kitchen area now as we talk and moved to different areas to hush ourselves. She surely was piss. She grab a glass cup on the cupboard and raise her hand and through it. Luckily it didn’t hit me. However, some glass shattered behind me and sprang, causing light cut on my face.

I gently touch my face and look to see blood on my finger. “Admit this. You’re a failure and don’t have the courage for anything.”

I’m not courageous? Let us see about that. The glass pile was behind me so I step my left foot back and step down. Then I put my right foot on it as well. The pains were like electricity, electrifying me. Pain shot up immediately and blood came out from my feet. I look up at Taeyeon and smile. “I do have the courage. I do like Baekhyun.”

 

Tiffany’s Perspective

“Oh my gosh.” I scream loudly. “What is wrong with you?”

I turn around to see a whole drama was caused creating stress and pressure toward Jae Hee and Taeyeon. Soon, her feet were pooled with liquids of her own blood.

“Hurry and get out of there. Soo Ah and Min Woo go get slippers. Don’t walk near there.” I command.

 

Jae Hee’s Perspective

“I’m totally fine. Don’t worry, please.” I quickly assure Tiffany who looks super worry.

“Are you stupid? Why let that idiot in? By the way, why were you even on the glass?”

“Psh, don’t ask, but remember my words, “I do have courage.”

We didn’t go to the hospital. I didn’t want things to go into bigger trouble so we just wrapped my feet and disinfected it. I went to bed and collapsed into a deep sleep.

Oh my. This is so fun. Baekhyun rides with me on a horse. He wraps his arms and puts it over my shoulder in order to hold onto the leash. We continue our ride down the alley and adventure.

“Morning, lazy bug.” Tiffany greeted me with my half-open eye.

“Where are you going?” I got up to stretch and recapture the good dream I had.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter