Three Years Later

Passion of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Years Later

Jae Hee’s Perspective

It’s been official three years. Today is the special day, the day of my early graduation of my success. I was supposed to stay for four years, but I’ve literally spent every day and night at school that I was ready. I’ve became a…doctor. It wasn’t my dream job since my weakness was in science however, through the hardships I’ve gone through; I wanted to be a doctor to save the people I love the most. 

School was stressful each day, however I’ve learn to be more sociable with friends and teachers. You can’t really call me a but I do flirt with my teachers. Well, it wasn’t my fault that they’ve always called me cute and hot. Some people in school said I was like a who invited teachers over for the night to get bonuses and better marks to graduate. Some looked up to me and thought I was their role model to graduate in such a short period of time. I’m only 21 years old. I might not much experience with saving people but I would definitely gain some after returning to Korea and staying by doctors to learn more. I haven’t actually done a surgery yet for patients. I’m still….hehe…kind of a training doctor, but got my license.

Today is my graduation, but I have no family members by my side. I have no one, not even my ex-boyfriend which I loved. I probably wasn’t that great to him that he ran off while I was in school. To be honest, I have no clue what happened to Byun family. Byun Baekhyun became my worst enemy again. I’ve returned but to Korea during my winter break and tried to contact him. The call was always forwarded to, “please try again, in another time,” or, “the call is available. Please try again.” I tried to go to Byun’s house. I rang the doorbell and the new owner told me they’ve moved away. I tried to ask where they have gone. But they were clueless like I was. My siblings, who were taken care by Baekhyun when I was there, didn’t dare to tell me what happened each time I called to ask how they were doing.

It seems like reality is always changing. Everyone is changing. I had a feeling the Byun left because of my parents. They probably hated me to the guts and wanted to get rid of me ever they can. It’s just I’ve never notice these tiny hate. During my two weeks in Korea, I went everywhere to find them. I went to Baek Beom’s restaurant, but they were closed. I went to school to ask my friends. They didn’t know. I asked everyone, but no one knew. After many nights of thoughts, I officially got out of myself. Baekhyun broke up with me without even telling me. That selfish jerk who was scared to talk to me just left me. I’ve also thought maybe something happened and he wasn’t able to contact me, but Tiffany told me Baekhyun talked to her before leaving and told her to tell me, he’s sorry, but we’re over.

Tiffany would never lie to me. She wouldn’t. I believed in her words and thought…we’re over. Shortly, Tiffany returned back to the states to visit her parents and she said she’ll be leaving forever now and not returning. I thought that was a  bit rushed but she said she’s sorry and I thanked her for being such a wonderful and she left…just like that.

My break was officially the worst two weeks. I had to leave my siblings behind and went back to Canada to finish my studying. The breakup left me with scars. I had dreams and thoughts every night which made me end up crying. My pillow cases were wet every morning. It was about half year it took me to officially stop missing that jerk. However, when I look at the pictures again, my heart just felt a stab.

“Oh my gosh. You came!” I scream in joy to see Jiyeon and her boyfriend. “Are those for me?”

Weird right? The girl that gave me the most pain ended up being my closest friend in the whole school. She cared about me when I had the worst moments in my life. This included the pain Baek gave me.

“Of course my bestie! Graduations. I swear I’m going to still be here after 10 years. I’m so dumb.” She smiles at me.  We talked for a little while until all the graduates were called for the clap out.

“Call me whenever you can. Don’t be a jerk like my ex.” I light tear started to form as I left them to form a line with the other graduates.

Light music started to play and we walked out of the school with students clapping for us. It was the entrance to walk out the door that finally gave the rush of emotions. I’m finally finished with school. I can return home. I can return home. But I’ve also felt a little empty. This school have given be my future. It was the best school ever. Once I walked out the door, my tears starts to surge up to my eye and roll down my cheeks.

“Home sweet home, darlings!!” I scream as I enter and hug my siblings. “Aww, you guys grew up so much. Did you miss me?”

“Buy me some good food now. I’ve been eating nearly ramen every day. This guy can’t cook.” Soo Ah complaints.

Alreadyyy!! Let’s go eat.”

A huge hospital finally accepted me and im not enrolled into learning. I’ve been following Doctor Park Hoon to learn thinking in 3D shape of the human system during a surgery. Park Hoon was the friendliest doctor I’ve met in the hospital. The other staff was very friendly too. Park Hoon went through many difficulties to be with her girlfriend, Jae Hee again. Yes, it’s Jae Hee…but it’s not me. It’s this unnie who’s much more beautiful than me who has the same name as me. After about one more year of training, the day has come where I was allowed to stay in the surgery and help out Doctor Park.

I got orders and questions from him to what we’re doing and how I should deal with the situation. Doctor Park Hoon and Nurse Jae Hee always complimented me that I’m very bright.

It was lunch time when we were watching TV when we heard a huge truck hit into a school bus. It’s been reported there’s about 20 students in there. Right at that time, our signals started to flash, hinting we need to go to ER right now. We rush there to find 15 students covered with blood and screaming in the top of their lung their pain. The first thought I had was “what’s happening?” I quickly went over to examine the students. Out of the 15, there were about 7 who needed to do a surgery right away. Our department have a lot of doctors but this was a numerous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter